finally

"what is your relation to Mr. Gilinsky?" she asks.

"I'm his girlfriend. for a few days. why?" I question.

"I just needed to know how to tell you this." she says.

"tell me what?" I ask her.

"Mr. Gilinsky was under the influence of alcohol when he was driving. he will be arrested because he is only 18 years old and that is both illegal because he is not old enough to drink and because he was driving while intoxicated." she tells me.

"so he will be okay?" I ask her.

"yes. he has a severe concussion, a sprained wrist and he has to stay for further testing." she explains.

"did you call his parents?" I ask, knowing they can't come.

"yes, but they are away." she tells me and starts to walk back to the room.

"did you tell them he was drunk?" I ask her, desperately hoping she says no.

"they don't know much about it. just that he is injured. they don't have to know anything he doesn't tell them because he is 18 years old." she says, without turning back.

she is gone before I can say anything to her.

I walk back to Jack, Skate, and Sam.

"he's getting arrested." I say blankly, irritated because he almost died.

"are you fücking kidding?! he almost fücking died. this is ridiculous. he got in a fücking car accident and they're fücking going to arrest him! fück the police. holy fücking shit." Nate says, which is weird because he's barely said anything the whole time.

"fücking right." I say quietly.

we just sit there in silence.

"I'm over this. I'm going in to go see him." I say and I stand up and Jack, Sammy, and Nate all follow me in.

"you can't be in here." the doctor says.

"why the fück not?" Sammy says. "it's been like three and a half fücking hours."

"Sam?" Jack asks, his voice sounding fairly strong.

"Mr. Gilinsky, do you want visitors?" the doctor asked.

"can you guys leave so I can see my best friends and my hot as hell girlfriend?" he asks and I blush, wanting to attack him with kisses right now.

"we'll be back in one hour." they say and walk out, brushing past us.

"Jack!" I yell and I run towards him. he stands up and I jump into his arms.

"babe. I'm so sorry. I love you so much. just let me explain-" he says and I cut him off.

"no need to. that bitch called me and explained everything. just shut up and kiss me." I say and he kisses me, smiling through the kiss. it's a fairly short kiss, considering his best friends are standing there.

"Sam, Jack, Skate?!" he yells, 'bro-hugging' all of them.

"I'm going to leave you all to yourselves and I'm going to get my crutches and go talk to my mom. I love you Jack. and bye y'all." I say and walk out the door, not bothering to close it. I pick up my crutches and go to the elevator.

"hey." someone says, lightly hip-bumping me as I wait for the elevator doors to open.

"hi?" I question, not recognising him.

"I'm Aaron." he tells me.

"Jess." I say and I smile at him, taking in his appearance.

he has brown hair with a little bit of a quiff. he's about 6'2 and is very muscular. he's got green eyes and a he's wearing a grey v-neck tee shirt with black skinny jeans and black vans. he's attractive to say the least.

"you're really pretty." he says, smiling back at me.

I look down at my outfit.

"I normally don't look this bad though." I say laughing.

"no. you look gorgeous even in sweats." he says and I laugh awkwardly.

"so, why are you here?" I ask, hoping the door will open soon.

"my dad had a heart attack." he says.

"oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." I say and the door opens.

"here, I have to go, but here's my number if you need anything." I say and I grab a pen from the waiting area nearby and writing on his hand.

he smiles at me and I walk in the elevator and the door shuts.

"shit." I say to myself realising that I just gave an extremely hot guy my number, but I did it because of his dad.

right?

yeah. I did because I love Jack and I don't want to hurt him.

wait, are we even still dating?

yeah. because he called me his girlfriend.

but once he leaves, I still need to talk to him about him and Madison in the first place.

that'll have to wait a few days though.

until things get better.

-

that guy at the beginning is the Aaron.

I need to write more. so I'm going to write as much as I can, but my last day of school is next Monday!

and I have relay for life this Friday and I'm so excited for it. omg.