American Music Awards

***
After they had finished with my hair and makeup I looked in the mirror and saw that my makeup was:
Flawless skin
Filled in eyebrows
Nude lipstick
Small winged eye liner and on bottom
Bronzer and cream blush
Fake eyelashes
Light brown eyeshadow
White eyeshadow in the crease
My hair was in a deep side part and it was straight down with a little wave to it. My nails were french and then I put on my undergarments. They then slipped on my dress which was a custom french designer whose name I could not pronounce. It was a gold sparkly straight floor length dress. It was a cross halter and had a cut out in the middle that was thin so it was still very classy. It had a nude slip under up until my mid thigh. Then for the rest to the ground it was just the see through gold sparkly designed to the bottom. They then gave me gold sparkly stilettos and a bunch if rings. I then had white and gold hanging earrings and then we got in the limo and drove to the awards. We pulled up and they did touch ups and tucked me hair behind my ear. I then hugged them and got out of the limo and walked down the red carpet and posed. I then went over to the interviews and first went to some lady. She said, "Hello Brooke I'm Lindsay." I said, "Nice to meet you!" She said, "You know let's just jump in I first want to congratulate you on your album! You look gorgeous by the way!" I said, "Thank you so much!" She said, "Now we actually had people on twitter tweet us questions they want to ask you!" I said, "Ok I'm ready!" She said, "First they all wanted to know if you are ever going back on dance moms?" I said, "I don't know I have been to the studio but I don't think I'll be on the show anymore!" She said, "And will you be in any new movies soon?" I said, "I auditioned for a few roles but I'm not sure what I'll be doing in the future." She said, "And now there is this picture of you and Harry where you can't see but there is a rumor that you to were kissing is that true?" I smiled and said, "I never kiss and tell!" She said, "Aw now come on!" I said, "Sorry!" People told me I had to move on and I hugged her and said, "Sorry I have to go!" She said, "It's okay good meeting you!" I then did a bunch of more interviews and then I went inside and Lee started changing my hair and makeup for blank space...