Bets off

***
I woke up and saw Harry was still asleep. I smirked and knew I was gonna win this bet. I know I should tell him about the pregnancy but to be honest I'm done thinking about it and I will probably put it off as long as I can. I leaned over him and his eyes shot open and I said, "Aw sorry did I wake you? I'm just gonna shower!" I walked into the bathroom and took a shower and after I finished I walked out and went to the closet and put on black booty shorts and a crop top with 6 inch heels. I saw Harry sitting on his phone on my bed and I leaned down and I could feel his eyes on me. I smirked and turned around and he walked into the bathroom and said, "I'm taking a shower!" I laughed and walked downstairs and grabbed a wine glass and poured red cranberry juice that looked like red wine since I don't drink. After a few minutes I heard footsteps and I saw Harry. I smirked and took a sip and Harry sat on the couch. I walked over to him and fake tripped spilling the drink on me and him. I said, "Oh my gosh!" I grabbed a towel and I rubbed it on the stain on his shirt and he pulled me on his lap and I said, "I think I'll consider this as inappropriate touching." He said, "Screw the bet!"he kissed me and flipped me over and I kissed back. He said, "I thought you didn't drink." I said, "I don't it was cranberry juice." He bursted out laughing and so did I. He then stared in my eyes and said, "God I love you." He kissed my nose and then kissed me and I quickly kissed back. His phone started ringing and he said, "God damn it!" He picked it up and said, "Hello!" I laughed at his anger and he said, "Oh sorry mom I was-oh ok I'll tell her well be there!" He hung up and looked at me and said, "My mom, your mom and sister and my grand mother want to meet for lunch." I said, "Why?" Oh my god do they know! Harry said, "I'll get dressed and pick you up." He groaned and said, "We were so close!" I laughed and pecked him on the lips and he got up and fixed his clothes and left.