Dinner Date:)

***
We got back to the house and I went upstairs to get ready. It was 5 and our dinner was at 7 so I had a lot of time. I first took a shower to get all of the sea water out of my hair. After I was done showering I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair. I then added texture to my hair and then I sort of combed it back to there was no specific part. I decided to put on a little makeup, but not a lot! I only put on:

Concealer
A little foundation
Mascara
Small winged black eyeliner
Light pink tinted Chapstick

I sprayed my hair and makeup so it wouldn't come off and then I went to pick out an outfit. After a long long time of deciding what to wear I had finally decided on a light pink matching two piece set. The top was a strapless mini crop top and the bottoms were high waisted loose big pants! I honestly loved it so much! To finish off the outfit and make it a little more fancy I added black pointed toe heels and then I was all done! I sprayed perfume and grabbed a mini white clutch and put my phone money and anything I needed and could fit in there! I then walked downstairs and saw Harry talking to both of our parents at the table. I walked over and sat down next to Harry and Robin said, "Oh here is Brooke we can all have this conversation now!" I looked confused and I said, "What conversation?" My dad said, "About your pregnancy." I was still confused...a lot. Harry said, "I don't get what you guys mean." My mom then said, "Just your plans about what you will be doing when the child is born." Anne said, "Because you to both do separate tours and interviews and red carpets and you two aren't even married yet!" Robin said, "Yes and what happened to condoms and safe sex!" Harry stood up and said, "I'm sorry but Brooke and I don't need to talk about this right now!" Anne said, "Harold sit down!" He said, "No mother I am an adult now so I do not think that Brooke and I really need another safe sex talk!" Anne said, "I think you do if Brooke is now pregnant!" Harry said, "But that's the thing mother we WANT to have a child and I WANTED Brooke to be pregnant!" He grabbed my hand and said, "Brooke and I are going to dinner now." I stood up and followed him and he grabbed my waist and pulled me outside. We walked over so his car and he opened the door for me and then he went around to his side of the car and got in and began driving. It was silent for a few minutes and then I said, "You didn't have to fight with your parents for me." He said, "Yes I did they were wrong." I just looked out the window and then we pulled up to the restaurant and Harry got out of the car and opened my door for me and helped me out of the car. He held my hand and we walked up to the restaurant. He told the person at the front desk our name and then she lead us to our booth. We got to our booth and sat down. The waitress left and I said, "Can we talk about what happened?" He leaned back in his chair and shrugged. I rolled my eyes and looked at the menu and we sat in silence. The waitress came over and gave us our water and took our orders. She left and we still sat in silence... I said, "Harry." He looked up and said, "What." I said, "Never mind." He said, "Brooke i'm sorry." I said, "About what." He said, "You know what i'm talking about." I rolled my eyes and he scooted towards me and wrapped his arms around me and he said, "Love." He pecked my cheek and then I felt him smile. I turned towards him and I said, "Why did you get so upset." He shrugged and said, "I don't want our parents to think we don't want this baby because I do!...do you?" I smiled and leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back and then he put his hand on my cheek and pulled me closer to him and we continued kissing. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and then continued kissing me. We were kissing and then someone cleared their throat and we jumped apart and we saw the waitress. I blushed and I moved away from him. We awkwardly smiled and then she walked away and we started laughing. I said, "Oh my god." We continued laughing and then after a while we began to eat. We ate and talked and after a while we were done. We paid the bill and then we walked outside and got into the car and drove back to the house. Harry put his hand on my thigh and rubbed my thigh. I said, "Haz stop." He didn't stop and I looked at him and I saw him smirking. I shoved his hand away and he continued to tease me through out the car ride. We finally pulled up to the house and I immediately got out of the car and Harry got out and we walked inside. We got inside and he threw me over his shoulder and I laughed and he carried me upstairs and went into our room. I said, "Harry shut up!" He laughed and carried me and then we got in our room and he threw me on the bed and I laughed. He crawled on top of me and put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then he leaned in and kissed me. I immediately kissed back and then we continued kissing and he slipped his tongue in my mouth and we continued kissing and then I thought I heard moans. He ignored it and continued kissing and then we heard it again. Harry pulled away and said, "Isn't Daniel and Gemma's room next door." He fixed his pants and the stood up and I said, "Harry stop!" He walked out of the room and I quickly stood up and followed him. He shoved the door open and said, "What the hell!" I walked in after him and I saw Gemma and Daniel in what seemed to look like they were just hooking up. Harry said, "Get your hands off my sister!" His face was red and he was basically screaming. They stood up and Gemma said, "Harry I-" Harry said, "Gemma stop! Daniel get the hell out!" Gemma said, "Harry stop! You think we didn't hear you and Brooke two minutes ago so stop being a hypocrite!" Harry said, "Gemma that is different!" She said, "No it is not Harry and if you actually got to know Daniel you would know he is a good guy unlike you!" Harry stepped forward and I stepped in front of him and I said, "Stop Haz." He said, "Get out of my way." I said, "No you are acting insane!" He pushed me to the side and I said, "God you are an ass!" I stormed out of the room and Harry said, "Brooke wait!" He followed me and I went into our room and I turned to face him and I said, "Enjoy the couch again." I slammed the door and locked it and then I ran over to the bed and I jumped on it and screamed into my pillow and I groaned and crawled under the blankets and I fell asleep...