house shopping

***
I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes and saw Harry. He said, "We landed love." I nodded and I stood up and got my black Louis Vuitton carry on back pack. I put my stuff in it and then we got off the plane and Harry grabbed me hand and we walked to baggage claim. While we waited for our bags I put on a white Calvin Klein non nodded sweatshirt since I was cold. We got our bags and then we walked through the airport which was annoying because of all of the paparazzi surrounding us with their flashing cameras. We got out of the airport to be greeted with more flashes. Yay! Of course that was sarcasm. I was tired and jet legged and I had cameras flashing in my face... We quickly walked to Harry's car, which he had some one bring. We then quickly began driving and drove to my apartment. Harry said, "We're looking at three houses today and if we don't see any we like we can look tomorrow morning because we both have to pack and your going to Kylie's right?" I said, "Oh my god I completely forgot about that! But ya are you?" He nodded and I said, "Well you can be my date." He said, "Well I was planning on taking Kendall but-" He had a cheeky smirk on his face and I shoved him and said, "You do not get to tease me about that!" He laughed and we drove to my apartment and we got out of the car when we pulled up and went inside. We rode up the elevator to my apartment and then we quickly went in. Harry said, "We have 30 minutes till we have to leave!" I said, "Okay I'm gonna change!" He nodded and said, "Me too!" I went into my bedroom and first touched up my makeup and then I changed out of my outfit and put on a matching two piece. The top was a thick strapped tank top. It was flowy and it was navy blue with a gold/ silver ish pattern thing on it. There was then a matching high waisted flowy skirt and you could not see any part of my stomach. But the skirt went to around mid thigh, but a little longer. For shoes I had decided to put on nude colored thick strapped heels. For my hair I decided to put it in a right side part and bring all my hair to the left side and put it in a loose side braid and tye it together with a clear elastic band. I got a side white small purse and just put my phone, keys, credit card, and all of those essentials in it. I sprayed makeup spray, hair spray, and perfume and then I was all ready to go. I walked downstairs and saw Marilyn. I played with her and fed her and then Harry came down and said, "Are you ready gorgeous?" I nodded and smiled and then said goodbye to Marilyn and then we stood up and walked it of my apartment and I made sure to lock the doors behind me. I forgot to mention, but my mom watched Marilyn whenever I go on trips! Then we went on the elevator and rode down into the lobby and then went to the garage and got in Harry's car and began to drive to the first house where we would meet up with our real-estate agent! I just went on my phone and then we pulled up to a house around five minutes later. We got out of the car and Harry came over to me and grabbed my hand and said, "Are you excited!" I smiled and said, "Yeah! But I'm also nervous!" He said, "Are you nervous for us to have sex every night." I shoved him and said, "Shut up." He laughed and grabbed my hand and we walked to the front of the house and we saw the real estate. We did introductions and then we looked at the house.
***
Four hours later we were all done and then we got into the car and drove back to my apartment. We pulled up and went inside and then we sat down on the couch and Harry said, "So did you like any?" I smiled and I said, "I really liked the third." He smiled and said, "That's what I was thinking!" I said, "Should we..." He nodded and then he stood up and got his phone and then I stood up and followed him and he called the real estate agent and told her that we wanted to buy and she said she would be here in the morning at 10 for us to sign the papers! Harry picked me up and spun me around and then her kissed me and threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the apartment bedroom. He threw me on the bed and then crawled on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back and then he put me in his lap and we continued kissing. After a few minutes of making out we stopped and we kissed my cheek and then I said, "I'm gonna change." I went into the bathroom and took off my makeup and I brushed my teeth and I got all ready to go to bed. I changed out of my outfit and I put on pajamas. My pajamas were a white lingerie mini gown. Then I had the pink and white Victoria secret fashion show robe. I then threw my hair into a high ponytail. I walked back into my bedroom and Harry was lying down on the bed on his phone. He then put his phone down and he smiled at me. I sat down on the bed and I laid down and Harry got under the covers and then so did I. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He said, "You know I realized that I never actually sleep at my apartment." I laughed and I said, "You just want to sleep with me all of the time don't you?" He smiled and said, "True." We laughed and he kissed my cheek and said, "Goodnight love." I smiled and said, "Goodnight." We then laid down and slowly fell asleep...