Chapter 27

Jake's POV

I jumped out of the window and landed on my feet. As soon as i did, i heard the window close. I turned around and saw the window shut with the curtains closed. What the hell is she doing? Is she joking or something?

M/C's POV

'Well, well, well.... who do we have here?' The man said. He looked up and down at me and came forward until he was in front of me. 'Wow...You're a girl.' He said touching my hair. What was that?

'Thank for mentioning, i didn't know. ' i answered sarcastically.

'Well.... i always thought jake would play games but this is exceeding beyond a point. Who are you now? His sister? Cousin? Friend?' He added changing the topic and coming closer with a smirk while I take a step back.  'Hm..... you do look like somebody i know....' he added grabbing my chin and looking at me with narrowed eyes. 'Where's jake and you better answer honestly because if you don't i won't hesitate to kill you.' At that moment, i really hoped he hadn't seen me close the window, and i was definitely not going to say anything.... so the best thing i could do is stay quiet and that's what i did. 'I'm not afraid to use voilence you know..... so you better start talking.... M/C...' the last part made shivers down the spine,my eyes widened, how did he know my name?  More importantly what does it have to do with jake?

'No wonder..... go sit on the couch, if you do anything, you're dead.' He spat, i obeyed and went to the couch and sat down. He started going into all the  rooms one by one while i sat there thinking how is jake connected yo all of this? And why does he have to be that creepy.... and weird. After about 15 mins of me sitting there without moving an inch, the man came out of a room, which i guessed was lilly's....

'Start talking, now.' He demanded, i still kept my quietness. No way, i was telling where he was. 'If it's going to be like that, ok. Get up and stand there.' He ended pointing to the corner of the room. I frowned and did as i was told, as soon as i turned around, i felt tightness on my neck and i was pressed against the wall. 'Are you going to tell me now?' Well.... he was the idiot because i can't even breathe and he wanted me to talk. I opened my mouth to let some air in.

'Jasper..... let go of her.' I heard a familiar voice that matched Jake's but i didn't care who it was, i couldn't breathe. I felt his hand loosening on my neck, he finally left me and put my hands on my neck and let out a few coughs.

'Well, well.... how nice of you to join in, do take a seat.' He said, more like Jasper said.... he took a seat while jake made his way to me and helped me get up.

'You okay?' He questioned worried, i nodded since this Jasper almost killed me and it was paining hard. He helped me towards the couch, he sat next to jasper while i was across them.

'Okay, you better start talking right now or I'm just leaving this right now.' He demanded with a serious tone, pointing his finger at jake. 'Did you know how dangerous it is? Are you stupid or something? I always thought that you were the logical one and now boom you go and upset the one single person who can literally destroy your life.' What was he talking about? I looked at jake who had turned towards him.

'Ok,listen . I didn't have a choice, it was either hannah or them and hannah being my family, i had to choose her.' Choice? Choose? What in the world are they talking about?

'Yeah but that doesn't mean you go around doing a whole fucking investigation when he specifically told you not to do it'

'I had to do it, ok. Just leave it behind!'

'Leave it behind? You serious? I cannot leave it behind when there is a maniac group chasing my best friend because he fucking betrayed the senior owner of a group of companies that we are both working for and to add to that, there is another maniac lurking around who has already captured your step-sister because of her past which you fucking don't know!' He yelled while jake tried to calm him down, i was generally confused. What are they talking about? Group of companies? Owner? Betrayed?

'I am not working for them! If they think i need their help in finding hannah then they can fucking leave! You think it was easy to choose? To choose between your family and a person who has helped you the most? You think it's easy? What would you have done? Oh right.... i was the one who took the decision, so fuckimg deal with it!' Jake ended furiously  and got up, went into his room shutting the door which made a loud thud. 

'Yeah and the next thing you know you'll be dead.' Jasper muttered under his breath and looked at me. 'Oh.... and i forgot to say that lilly is unconscious in the room near the front door.' He said casually like it was not a big deal.

'What?' I asked getting up and making my way there, i opened the door to the room and went inside but there was no one there. I turned around to go back and ask him if this was a joke or something when he came in the room and locked it.

'We need to talk.....'
______________________________________
Hope you liked it!