Chapter 32

M/C's POV

I opened my eyes with difficulty, it was a blur at first but slowly everything became a little clear. I swallowed and tasted... Blood? I tried to get up but a sharp pain went through my spine and I lay down on the concrete ground again. My head was spinning and everything was a blur again, my hands were shivering. I made an effort to get up again but again there was no luck.

'Don't try, it's only going to make it worse.' An unknown voice spoke. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see a girl with brown hair. I blinked a couple of times and my eyes finally adjusted. Hannah? ' you've joined me too, M/C' she started getting up and laying down beside me. ' it's over tonight... He's going to kill us and that's it. We pay for our sins.' She added, while I just stared at her. 'Jennifer... Amy... Now us, it's over.' She ended sadly, her voice breaking between.

'What happened? Hannah? ' i questioned weakly. She turned her head swiftly, looking at me with confusion.

'You don't remember?' She asked frowning. I shook my head. 'How?'

'The car accident, remember?'

'Oh... okay... well... where do i start?'

'No where, we have to get out of here first. Then you can explain. '

'I don't know how but what's your plan?'

__________________

Hannah's POV

'No way m/c! That's a big risk that i'm not willing to take.' I whisper yelled seriously, the plan will never work.

'It's our only hope, even if one of us gets out, it will be enough.' She pleaded, i sighed and nodded.

'If both of us die, it's your fault.' I joked, she laughed and nodded.

'I'll take full responsibility.'

______________________

(2 hours later)

Jake's POV

Red and blue lights were evrywhere, police cars were surrounding the area with some ambulances. There was blood on the ground and on some near by trees. I walked through in search of finding a familiar face. At some distance, alex and lilly were near an ambulance. I walked towards them and saw the worried look on their faces, i looked inside to see a nurse treating jasper.

'Have they found them yet?' I asked calmly while there was utter chaos in my head. Alex shook his head.

'The police are searching for an hour now but nothing but blood is found. They want to continue the search tomorrow but I'm afraid it will be too late...' he said sadly. Lilly was now crying silently while leaning on the ambulance door.

'But have you told them that they can't have the search tomorrow?' I asked alittle angry. Two people are missing in this forest and are about to be sacrificed and they want to continue the search tomorrow? One of tge many reasons i don't trust the duskwood police.

'Yes, i have but th-'

'We are continuing the search tomorrow, son. We haven't found anything yet, this may take a whole day and even night. We don't have enough supplies or people to search the whole forest. ' An old man in a police uniform interrupted alex.

'But father, th-' alex started but was again interrupted.

'Sorry son. We haven't found them or anything they have, it's dark! We have to leave, we'll come back tomorrow and find them.' He said and turned around to leave but lilly spoke.

'Why don't you try alittle harder?' She asked angrily.

'We are trying all we can ms lilly but it's dark and it's dangerous without having that many people and suppl-' he said turning around and replying calmly.

'Oh really? 15 police officers with guns and 3 ambulances with basic supplies are not enough for you? While my sister and m/c are out there alone in a dark forest which in some parts is covered in blood, without any weapons or anything and you call your situation dangerous? If it was Alex or your daughter, would you have continued the search tomorrow?' At this Alan was speechless, he just looked at the ground for sometime and looked up again with a sigh.

'I'm sorry but my mind is made up... you should leave too' he ended turning around. What type of police officer is he?

At that moment a loud voice was heard and there were raven noises everywhere. We all turned around, even Alan. Alex without a word took a gun from his father's and ran into the forest.

'Son! What are you doing?' Alan shouted and ordered some police officers to follow him. Now, it was lilly and my turn, both of us ran for awhile with the officers. We stopped and saw alex staring at the ground which was full of raven feathers. I looked around for anything useful, lilly did the same. Some officers went even deeper into the forest while some stayed with us. Alan had caught up to us. I was alittle behide everyone, there was a blood trail leading towards a tree and then another. At that moment, someone touched my shoulder, i turned around to see a woman fully covered in blood from head to toes. She collasped in my arms, i wiped some blood off her face.

'Hannah!' I shouted, the others now turned around to see.

_______________

Hope you liked it ! Have a nice day/night 💚💙