Chapter 28

Jake's POV

'I am not working for them! If they think i need their help in finding hannah then they can fucking leave! You think it was easy to choose? To choose between your family and a person who has helped you the most? You think it's easy? What would you have done? Oh right.... i was the one who took the decision, so fuckimg deal with it!' I told him angrily and went to one of the rooms before the situation gets worse. This is definitely not going to end well! I sighed and lay on the bed. The room was a mess, everything was on the floor, clothes and some broken peices of glass. I closed my eyes and let my brain relax a bit, i hate to admit it but i let my emotions cloud my judgement this very first time...

I got up and looked around, my anger had faded a little but i still was mad! Why can't he understand that i had to choose? Oh.. yes, because he doesn't have a brain. That made me chuckle, whatever i say about him, he's still my best friend who sometime acts like asshole.  Most of the time...

I opened the door to see... no one? Where were they? I walked a few steps, when i heard some noises. Where are those coming from? I walked towards the front door and they became more audible.

'Yes, he's an idiot. ' i heard Jasper muttered, i rolled my eyes and tried to open the door to in but he had locked it. I knocked but they both ignore it.  Great... i stuck here.

Jasper's POV

'We need to talk...' i said locking the door.

'Okay...?'

'You're involved with Hannah's case, right?' She nodded, i sat on the bed and gestured her to sit down on a chair across me. She obeyed and looked up at me with confusion. 'Okay, where... do i start?' I asked letting out a sigh.

'From the beginning?'

'Okay... before hannah disappeared, jake joined a group of companies to protect their data if they agreed that they would protect him from the government. I joined him, so he doesn't do anything stupid and we were stuck there for sometime. Everything was going smoothly until Hannah's kidnapping, it took a toll on jake and he did something stu-' there was a knock on the door, it must be jake so both of us kept quiet, i actually thought she was going to open the door.... but that's not the case here... after about sometime, he stopped knocking. Thank gosh...

'Yes, so where was i? Ahh... yes... he did something stupid...' we heard the door click and the door opened.  We both turned our head to the door, jake stood there holding a key. Great...

'Did you tell her?' He asked coming towards me.

'No, you interrupted twice.' I snapped. I don't really like being interruped that much.

'Where's lilly?' He questioned changing the topic. His old game, just change the topic if you don't want to talk about important stuff...

'On her way to James's apartment.' I smirked, his eyes widened. Oh, i'm definitely gonna love this. I internally chuckled at his reaction.

'What?'

'She's in James's apartment, what did you not understand? He said if you go to him with her, he's going to let lilly out.' I said getting up and going to door.

'Where are you going?' He asked nervously. My... he's gonna pee his pants if he saw how angry he was.

'Out of here and the deadline is tomorrow. Bye, bye lad!' With that i left the apartment.  He's gonna need some serious luck.

Jake's POV

'Out of here and the deadline is tomorrow. Bye,bye lad!' He said and went out of the room, after some seconds, i heard the front door close. I lay on the bed with my hands on my face and my eyes closed.'This is not good...' i whispered lowly, i was definitely not going to be out of this that easily. Great... This is just a nightmare.

'Jake?' I opened my eyes and turned my head towards M/C, she had a mixture of worry, sadness and confusion on her face. I got up and sat in front of her. 'Is everything....okay?' She asked hesitating, to be honest i didn't know if it was but to assure her i nodded anyway. 'Don't lie to me jake.'

'Hmm...' i hummed.'It's almost 3, aren't you supposed to meet iris?'  I asked, she sighed and nodded. Clearly, she wanted to say something but she kept quiet. Good choice. 'Is alex going to pick you up?' She nodded again, the door bell rang ,she got up  without a word and went to open the door.

Alex's POV

The door opened and a gloomy M/C stood there. 'Ready to meet iris?' I asked trying not to press on the subject. She nodded and replied.

'Let me get my bag.' But before i could reply, she closed the door slightly and went in. Somethings up... i opened the door fully and saw the apartment i  a huge mess. What the hell happened here? Everything on the floor, papers with clothes and many other things. I stepped in the living room and looked around. The room looked like there had been a tornado in there. M/C was back with a small bag.

'What happened here?'

'Ask jake.' She spat and went towards the front door. Someone's not in the mood... i decided it was not best to press it and went to the door while swinging my keys with my index finger. She stood out side the house, tapping her foot impatiently, i gestured to the car and we both sat in.
______________________________________
Hello! I'm really, really sorry for the delay. I didn't mean to delay it but my tests were going on and i didn't have that much time. So, once again i apologise and i hope you have an amazing day/night.