10

It was Sunday morning and I was walking into the great hall. I started walking over to the Gryffindor table when I noticed something in my peripheral vision. I looked over towards the Slytherin table and saw Draco Malfoy waving me over.

"Y/N over here!" he yelled across the room. I looked at the Gryffindor table and saw Emma smiling and waving me off to go over there. I hope none bullies me. But then again, I will be with Draco and his goons so most likely, none will bother me. I thought to myself. I walked over to the table and sat down next to Draco. Draco was on my left and Goyle on my right. Crabbe was sitting across from me.Draco smiled at me.

"Glad you decided to sit over here and not with Potter." he pointed over to the Gryffindor table where Harry was sitting. Harry looked pissed. I quickly turned back around. I looked around the table and saw a group of 5 girls staring angrily at me. Jeez everyone is mad today.

"I am surprised that you even invited me over here Draco."

"Why's that?"

"Because I come from muggle parents." I stated.

"I don't care about that."

"Then why do you call Hermione a 'mudblood'" he looked surprised that I was being so forward.

"That's because we have a mutual hatred for each other."

"Ok then." I looked away from Malfoy and the same 5 girls caught my eye. They were all glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and looked up at the staff table. My eyes met with dark brown chocolate eyes. My new friend: Severus. He gave me a look that said 'you got yourself into this.' I gave a small smile to him.

"So Y/N," I looked at Draco. "Are you excited for classes tomorrow?"

"Not really. Are you?"

"Hell no. We have potions with Snape tomorrow. That's the worst class ever."

"It's not the worst class ever. I happen to like potions. Plus, Snape is nice to you."

"Ya about as nice as he can get. Which is not very. Anyways, speaking of Potions, would you want to sit with me tomorrow?"

"Hey! I always sit with you!" whined Crabbe. Draco snapped his head over to look at him.

"Shut up Crabbe!" yelled Draco. I felt someone looking at me and looked past Draco. The girls were glaring at me again. Some of them were even clutching their cups so hard that their knuckles turned white. "So do you want to sit with me?" I pulled my attention away from the girls and looked at Draco.

"Sure" it can't be that bad. Can it? At Least it won't be as bad as sitting with Harry. I thought.

"Nice!" Draco smirked at me. Oh lord. What did I get myself into?