58

I opened the door and Mr. Malfoy was standing there. He smirked at me. "Hello Miss L/N."

"Hi."

"Are you ready to go?"

"In a minute. Could you come in? There is something I need to discuss with you."

He stepped into the house and I closed the door. "What is it?"

"I want to join the death eaters."

Mr. Malfoy raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because I am tired of Dumbledore and his joke of a school." I said bitterly. "I want to join something that is powerful. I am willing to pledge myself to the Dark Lord." I said.

Mr. Malfoy smirked. "Does Severus know?"

"No and I want to keep it that way. At Least until I become a death eater."

"What about Draco?"

"He also doesn't know. I don't want anyone to know until I become one."

He nodded. "Alright. I will be here tomorrow night at seven. I will take you to the Dark Lord. He will decide whether you will become one of us. If he decides you are unworthy.... Well, let's not talk about that."

"Wait for me at the end of the drive just in case Severus is back."

Mr. Malfoy nodded. "Ok. See you then." A loud boom sounded and Mr. Malfoy was gone.

I let out a breath. I can do this. I know I can. For Emma.

I went back upstairs and checked my phone.

Draco: My father said that you all of a sudden got a headache. Are you alright?

Y/N: Yes. Sorry :(

Draco: Dont worry about it. We can hang out another time.

I turned off my phone and went downstairs.

I sat on the couch with a book.

After an hour of reading the front door opened and Severus walked in. I set the book down and went over to him. He kicked off his shoes. He faced me. He looked so drained and it hurt me. I walked toward him and put my arms around his waist. He instantly hugged me back. "Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"I always am." After a little while of standing there he spoke. "I am going to go to bed. Do you want to come with me?"

I thought about it. If I become a death eater I know that I won't be able to see Severus. Because I won't just be a death eater. I am going to get as close to Voldemort as I possibly can. No matter what I have to do.

Tonight will probably be the last one I ever spend with him. He will probably hate me once I become a death eater.

I will give him one last good memory.

"Yes." I said. He smiled and grabbed me by the hand.

Once we got into his room I grabbed the front of his shirt and smashed my lips against his. He placed his hands on my hips to pull me closer to him.

I placed my hands on his chest and took steps forward. Once he was close enough to the bed I pushed him down to a sitting position on it. Our kiss broke and I kneeled down in front of him. I unzipped his pants. I could feel how hard he was. His dick sprung free.

"Y/N." He breathed.

I looked up at him and our eyes locked. My heart shattered. I could see the love he felt for me in his eyes. I pushed the feeling away and broke our eye contact. I reached forward and gently stroked a finger down the shaft. He tensed under my touch. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly moved my hand up and down. He hissed. I slid my hand down all the way and leaned forward. I licked the tip briefly and he bucked his hips. I swirled my tongue around the tip. "Fuck Y/N." He moaned. I took all of him into my mouth and he moaned. I kept circling my tongue around him while I sucked it. He reached forward and grabbed a fist full of my hair. I pulled back.

"Don't touch me. Let me do it." I said. He unfisted his hand from my hair. I wrapped my mouth back around his dick. He fisted his hands at his sides and moaned. His breathing was so heavy. I continued to suck him. "Stop, I am going to cum." He said shakily. I started to suck him even faster. I felt him twitch in my mouth. "Y/N!" He yelled. My mouth filled with his cum. I took my mouth off his dick and swallowed it.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Yes. But now it's your turn." Severus stood up and pulled all his clothes off as fast as he could. He walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders. He turned me around and pushed me onto the bed so I was laying on my back. He crawled over to me. He placed his hands on the waistband of my pants. I lifted my hips up slightly so he could pull them off. He pulled off my pants and underwear at the same time. He tossed them to the side. I sat up and pulled off my shirt and bra. I laid back down on the pillows. Severus placed his hands on my thighs and pulled them apart. I gasped at the cold air and Severus smirked. He ran a finger down me and held the finger up. It was glistening. "Did it turn you on when you pleasured me?"

"Yes." I whined. He ran his finger down me again. My hips bucked when his finger ran over my clit.

"Did that feel good?"

"Yes." I moaned. He used his other hand to spread me. Then he ran his finger gently up and down my clit. I moaned. He moved his finger down farther and teased my entrance. "Please Severus." I begged. He slowly slid his finger in and I moaned. He pulled it out and put it back in. Over and over. He then leaned forward and licked my clit. I bucked my hips. He continued to thrust his fingers in and out and lick me. It felt so damn good.

Soon enough I felt a knot in my stomach. "Sev I am going to cum."

"Do it." He commanded and I did. I felt a wave of pleasure overwhelmed me. Severus pulled his fingers out. My breathing was so heavy. I feel so good.

Severus moved so he was above me. "Can I?" I knew what he was asking and I nodded. He reached down and rubbed his dick up and down me. I moaned. I am so sensitive. He pressed his dick against my entrance and pushed in. We both moaned.

He started to move slowly but picked up the pace soon enough.

We were lost in the pleasure, lust, and love. I love him so much. Love isn't even a strong enough word for what I feel for him. It hurts me that I will have to hurt him but I can't go back now. I already told Mr. Malfoy and I can't back out. But I don't want to back out. I need to do this for myself and Emma.

We came together. Severus remained inside of me as he laid on top of me. Our breathing was so heavy. "I love you so damn much." He said.

"I love you too Sev."

He pulled out of me and laid down next to me, facing me. I laid on my side. He smiled and reached forward. He gently pushed some hair out of my face.

"Did you like that?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes. A lot. Did you?"

"Of course I did."

I smiled at him and he kissed me on the forehead. He laid back down. I moved closer to him so my face was hidden in his neck. He wrapped his arms around me.

I savored this moment. Maybe I can still be with him even if I am a death eater. But he might end up hating me.

Sleep soon called to me and I fell asleep in his safe, warm arms.