19

I woke up to something tapping on the window. I opened my eyes and sat up. There was a messenger owl at the window. I looked at Emma's bed but she wasn't there. I went over to the window and opened it. The owl flew in and landed on a dresser. I untied the paper from the owls leg.

"Thanks." I said to the owl. 

The owl flew out the window and I closed it. I untied the ribbon around the letter. The letter read:

Meet me in the potions classroom after lunch.

-- Severus

That's strange. What could he want? I shoved the letter in my nightstand drawer. I gathered up the gifts for people. I left the one for Severus behind because I was going to see him later. 

When I got to the great hall a bunch of people were opening presents and eating breakfast. I went over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Emma. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were sitting with us.

"Merry Christmas!" I said to everyone.

"Hey Y/N!" they all said together. 

 I gave Emma and Hermione their presents.

"OMGGGGGGG thank you so so so so so much!! They are so pretty!" squealed Emma. I smiled at her.

"Thank you so much Y/N. I have been wanting this book." said Hermione. 

I laughed. "Of course you have," I said.

"Here." said Emma as she handed me a small box. I opened it and inside was a pair of earrings also.

I laughed. "Great minds must think alike" 

She laughed.

"Here Y/N." said Hermione as she handed me a parcel that looks suspiciously like a book. I opened it to find that it was indeed a book. It was "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them."

"Thank you Hermione!" 

She smiled "Of course! Its one of my favorites so I hope you will enjoy it." 

"I have to go and give Draco his. I will see you guys at lunch ok?"

"Have fun with your boyfriendddd." teased Emma.

"Bye." I laughed. As I walked over to the almost empty Slytherin table, I saw Severus sitting up at the staff table. He was staring at me. I gave him a small smile but he just looked away. I turned my attention back to the Slytherin table and I spotted Draco. He was sitting alone. Crabbe and Goyle must have gone home. I thought. I tapped on Draco's shoulder. 

He turned around and smiled. "Hello beautiful."

"Merry Christmas Draco." I said as I held out the parcel to him. He took it and smiled.

"You didn't have to." he said.

"Well, you gave me a bracelet so now we are even. Well sorta. I mean, the bracelet was probably way more than what I got you." 

Draco put the gift on the table and stood up, caressed my cheek and kissed me. He kissed me passionately. I had butterflies in my stomach. Now everyone is going to see! Oh no... When he pulled away I noticed someone staring at me. I looked past Draco and saw Severus looking pissed. His jaw was clenched and his knuckles were turning white from clenching his fork so tight.

"Y/N what's wrong?" asked Draco. I dragged my eyes back to him.

"Sorry, It's nothing." I assured him.

 He smiled. "I am just so happy to have you as my girlfriend." he said. I blushed. Why does he make me feel like this? "So did you get any gifts from home?" he asked. I really don't wanna talk about home. I thought.