65

"Y/N."

I opened my eyes. Emma was standing in front of me. We were standing next to a tree on the lawn of Hogwarts.

"Emma." I whispered.

"Sorry it's been a while. I just HAVE to talk to you." she said angrily.

"I know I have missed y-"

"Girl why the fuck are you batting your eyelashes at the man who ordered my parents and I to be killed?"

"I am not!"

"Uh yeah you are. I feel betrayed."

"I don't like him."

"Then why are you flirting with him?"

"I would barely call it flirting."

"I don't care. Why are you?"

I sighed. "You aren't going to like my answer."

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you." I took a deep breath. "Basically I am taking him and his death eaters down from the inside. I am going to kill the people that killed you and your parents. I already killed one. Then, I am going to kill Voldemort."

"How the fuck are you going to kill Voldemort?"

"I am going to seduce him. I am going to make him fall so madly in love with me that he won't see it coming. Love makes us blind after all. And I need him to be as blind as possible."

Emma stared at me with wide eyes.

"I told you, you aren't going to like it."

"What is wrong with you? You are going to get yourself killed!" Emma looked horrified. A look I am used to people giving me but it hurt even more coming from Emma.

"No I am not. I am a different person now. Stronger. I can do this, I will do this."

Emma was silent for a long moment. "Do you know how I am able to talk to you right now?"

"I don't know. Magic ghost powers?"

"No. You. You are special Y/N."

"What are you talking about?"

"I was sworn to secrecy so I am not supposed to tell you any of this but I think you deserve to know."

"Know what?"
"That you are a legilimens. Well, an advanced legilimens."

"What? I have never even tried legilimency before."

"I know. It's a rare gift. There have only been fifteen people in the world who have had it. It's not passed down by blood. No one knows how you get the power. The power is more powerful than legilimency. Yes you can read people's minds but when you do it the other person won't know you are doing it unlike regular legilimency. You can also share your memories with whoever you choose, you can talk to others inside their head, you can also take in other people's emotions and share your own. That's why you would lash out all the time. No offense. But you would subconsciously take in other people's emotions all the time and it would overwhelm you. That's why you always got angry or sad. I am assuming you are taking in the other death eaters emotions and you are using them. That's how you are still alive. It's like you are using the other death eaters' emotions as a mask."

"What? How do you know all that?"

"My great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandpa Alfread was one. He found out I was talking with you and he told me."