xcv

Mature content, viewer discretion advised.

"Angel, I really don't fucking like this thing," Fred whispered and fiddled anxiously on his seat. "Merlin's fuck, we're gonna die aren't we?"

"We're not gonna die darling," Maddie chuckled. "It's just a bit of turbulence and it'll be over soon."

"Easy for you to say, you're like invincible," he huffed. "You've defeated death like what? Three or four times?"

"I never took you for an anxious flyer," she snickered when he squeezed her hand harder.

"I fly on broomsticks Madeleine, not fucking planes that can fall off the sky at any given moment," he hissed.

"Broomsticks are actually more dangerous because you don't really have any support and if you fall you just free fall onto your death but if a plane falls you actually have greater chances of survival."

"Jeez, my wife the helper," he said sarcastically.

"I'm only teasing you Freddie," she laughed nervously.

"Yeah right," he scoffed.

"Why don't we get some sleep then?" Maddie suggested. "We still have two hours in here before we get to Naples and then we have to take the train to get to Amalfi so maybe we should rest now because we're not getting any sleep once we get to the hotel."

"Now that, makes me feel better," he smirked and trailed farther up the hand that was on her thigh.

"I'm not having sex on a plane Frederick," she rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on," he wiggled his brows. "That would make me feel less anxious in this death trap that your family sent us in."

"You're such an idiot," she shook her head.

"Just a quicky love," he winked.

"It's never a quicky when it comes to you Fred," she chortled. "Don't you remember that the quickies you pulled me out of class for, back in school were like thirty minutes long?"

"Hey, that wasn't all me," he nudged her elbow gently with a wide smile on his face. "I had to get you ready for me because I didn't want to hurt you."

"Very convincing, if I didn't know you I would probably have bought that," she snorted. "You've said repeatedly and I quote, 'I can literally live with my head between your legs for the rest of eternity.'"

"Well, I just can't help myself," he shrugged. "I swear I could eat that pretty cunt of yours for hours without getting tired."

Apparently, when saying said explicit sentece Fred didn't even try to manage his volume control and his voice came out a but louder than what Madeleine initially anticipated, making her blush scarlet when disaproving and disgusted huffs came from the people sitting in front and behind them. "Jesus Christ, Fred, you just can't say that in public like that," she hissed, her cheeks still burning red.

"I would say that I'm sorry but I really am not," he said nonchalantly and leaned closer to her ear. "At least everyone around us know who you belong to now, because the bloke behind us couldn't stop looking at your ass when we were in the queue to get on this thing."

"I hate so much that I love when you get possessive of me," she breathed as he gently nibbled her earlobe before attaching his lips to the sweet spot behind her ear, leaving a small mark on the skin.

"I love you," he grinned after teasing her enough, well aware that the spot he had just sucked on left her desperate for him.

"I'm still not having sex on a plane," she mumbled, pressing her thighs together to relieve some of the tension he had just built, "planes are dirty Freddie."