c

"My jeans don't even fit anymore and we're barely thirteen weeks along Freddie," she chuckled as they stepped inside the flat, after spending the whole day shopping for new clothes for her and some things for the babies and others for the pregnancy reveal.

"Blimey, I had been waiting for you to get here for hours!"

"Bloody hell Ron!" Fred said loudly.

"Thirteen weeks along?" Ron frowned and looked between Fred and Maddie. "What are you on about?"

"None of your business prat, what do you want and what are you doing in my house?"

"I need advice actually," Ron scratched the back of his neck. "How often do the two of you fight?"

"Often but they're mostly playful bickers, nothing really serious," Maddie replied and tugged the hem of her shirt to hide her baby bump from an oblivious Ron.

"Trouble with Hermione?" Fred patted his back and sat on the couch.

"I can't even remember what I did if I'm being honest," Ron sighed. "I didn't forget her birthday because that's on September-"

"Ron, wasn't yours and Hermione's anniversary a couple of days ago?" Maddie sat on Fred's lap and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Bloody hell, I forgot our anniversary," Ron muttered. "I screwed up."

"Happens to the best of all mate," Fred laughed. "Hasn't happened to me, but I know it's happened to Georgie so what you're gonna do now, is go and buy her favorite flowers, apologize for being an innate wanker, take her to dinner and tell her repeatedly how much you love her."

"Go get something shiny for her too, if there is something you can learn from my screwed up family is that apologies are always better if diamonds are involved," Maddie chuckled.

"Where can I get that?" Ron asked the blonde.

"I'll be right back," she smiled and went to her and Fred's room to retrieve a piece of parchment.

"Is it just me or does she seem weird?" Ron whispered and earned a punch on the arm from Fred. "I didn't mean it in a bad way, it just looks like she's glowing or something."

"She's always glowing little brother," Fred shrugged, "perks of being a literal goddess."

"Here you go Ron," Maddie said and handed him a piece of parchment. "Once you go to that address and ask for Julian, just ask him to show you necklaces and what not and tell him it's for Madeleine and that ought to do the trick."

"Thank you," he stood up and hugged her tightly, Fred jumping from his seat when his protective nature kicked in.

"Did he hurt you? Are the babies okay?" he said protectively after Ron had disapparated. "I swear to Merlin if that little motherfucker hurt you-"

"Fred it was just a hug, of course he didn't hurt me nor the babies," Maddie laughed and shook her head. "You worry too much, nothing will happen because of a hug."

"I know, I was overreacting," he breathed and placed both of his hands on her stomach before crouching down in front of her. "That one was your uncle Won Won you two, I call him Ronnikins but you're only allowed to call him Won-Won so I hope you have that clear. He's a bit of a prat sometimes but we still love him only 'cause he's family-"

"Frederick," Maddie whacked his head. "I don't want you teaching our babies since the womb how to be mean to Ron."

"I'm only teasing and the babies know it love," he smirked at her before whispering to her stomach. "I'm not teasing about the Won-Won thing though, I'll forgive the two of you if that's your first word instead of dada-"