cv

Fred was in the nursery, changing Reggie and Altair's diapers while Madeleine took care of putting Teddy down for his afternoon nap. The redhead was making faces and talking to the babbling babies who were really not cooperating as their dad tried changing their diapers. He tried distracting them with toys and even with doing little sparks with his wand and was yet to be successful until he remembered the only thing that diverted their attention so that they could be changed.

"Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this, we were both butt-naked
Banging on the bathroom floor
How could I forget that I had
Given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me-"

Both Regulus and Altair began laughing and giggling as they heard their dad sing and dance around like an idiot, said idiot, taking the opportunity to finally change their dirty diapers as he continued singing the rather inappropriate song for two babies, laughing along with them.

"But she caught me on the counter, It wasn't me
Saw me bangin' on the sofa, It wasn't me
I even had her in the shower, It wasn't me
She even caught me on camera, It wasn't me
She saw the marks on my shoulder, It wasn't me
Heard the words that I told her, It wasn't me
Heard the scream get louder, It wasn't me
She stayed until it was over-"

"Are you seriously singing It Wasn't Me to our five month olds while changing their diapers?" Maddie said disbelievingly as she caught him by surprise, causing him to jolt at the sound of her stern voice.

"They surprisingly really like that song," Fred grinned. "And they don't even know what any of it means so they'll be fine."

"It still gets to their subconscious Fred," she rolled her eyes.

"Don't act as if yesterday you weren't singing Genie In a Bottle, while giving them a bath," he smirked as her eyes widened at his words. "I heard you."

"No more sex related songs around them then," she muttered and picked Reggie up from the changing table.

"Where's Teddy?" Fred asked and picked Altair

"Already having his afternoon nap," Maddie answered and took a seat on the rocking chair to nurse both babies. "Just like these two little devils should be doing."

"I seriously can't believe how fast four months have gone by," Fred sighed and carefully placed Altair on Madeleine's chest before sitting down on the floor to look up at her with a smile on his face. "It feels like yesterday we were just bringing them home."

"If you start reminiscing about how tiny they were, I swear I'm gonna start crying again," she huffed.

"How's Teddy and his French doing?" Fred changed the topic and moved his hands to caress her thighs.

"He's a natural," Maddie said proudly. "I really wanna take all of them to France soon actually."

"Take them to Mamie's?" Fred beamed and she nodded in response, getting lost in Reggie and Altair's entrancing green eyes that made her heart melt. "Family trip sounds good to me."

Now that the babies were older, Fred and Maddie had returned back to work and would take turns taking the twins and Teddy with them to work. No matter how much Reggie and Altair loved their mum, there was nothing they enjoyed more than being with Fred in the always loud and colorful joke shop rather than in the more relaxed and sophisticated ambiance of the café. George and Lizzie welcomed their first baby boy on August 1st, naming him after his godfather which made Fred tear up when he held his godson for the first time. With George being on leave, Fred took on all of the joke shops' weight but he didn't mind in the slightest considering that his twin had done the same for him when Regulus and Altair were born.