xlvii

Trigger warning: sexual assault

HARRY POTTER SPEAKS OUT AT LAST: THE TRUTH ABOUT HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMES AND THE NIGHT I SAW HIM RETURN
Read the title of Harry's successful interview for The Quibbler. The Gryffindor table in the great hall had owls everywhere, dropping the jugs of pumpkin and orange juice while waiting for Harry to pick the letters from them which definitely looked like they were from The Quibbler's readers.

"It's good isn't it?" said Luna dreamily squeezing herself onto the bench between Fred and Ron and across from Madeleine, Harry, Hermione and Clotilde.

The golden trio and Clotilde began opening the letters, curious about what the readers wanted to say despite of Maddie trying to tell them to be careful in case some of them were cursed.

"This one's in two minds," said Fred who had also joined the letter opening enthusiastically. "Says you don't come across as a mad person but he really doesn't want to believe You-Know-Who's back so he doesn't know what to think now... Blimey, what a waste of parchment."

They kept going over through the letters until the pink woman approached them. "What is going on here?" Umbridge said in a flasely sweet, girlish voice. "Why have you got all these letters, Mr Potter?"

"Is that a crime now?" Fred scoffed, "getting mail?"

"Be careful, Mr Weasley, or I shall have to put you in detention again," Umbridge said sternly earning the dirtiest look Madeleine had ever given to someone. "Well, Mr Potter?"

Harry hesitated but Maddie knew that he couldn't keep the interview quiet so he told her the truth. "People have written to me because I gave an interview about what happened to me last June."

"An interview?" repeated Umbridge, her voice becoming higher than ever. "What do you mean?"

"I mean a reporter asked me questions and I answered them," Harry rolled his eyes and threw the woman the copy of The Quibbler.

"When did you do this?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"Last Hogsmeade weekend," said Harry coldly.

"There will be no more Hogsmeade trips for you Mr Potter," Umbridge whispered. "How you dare...how you could..." she took a deep breath. "I have tried again and again to teach you not to tell lies. The message, apparently has still not sunk in. Fifty points from Gryffindor and another week's worth of detentions."

When the pink toad walked away, Maddie elbowed Harry hard on the ribs making him yelp in pain. "You do realize you could have lied right? Say that they were from distant family in the Alps or something," she hissed.

"She was bound to find out anyway," Harry shrugged and rubbed his side in pain.

BY ORDER OF
THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS
Any student found in posession of the magazine The Quibbler will be expelled.
The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-seven.

It was no surprise that after Filch nailed that latest educational decree everyone around the school was eager to get their hands on a copy of the magazine. Umbridge was even going as far as to ask students to turn their book bags and pockets in case they were hiding a copy of The Quibbler but they were two steps ahead. Many of the younger students had asked the older ones for help when it came to charming the magazines so that they couldn't be read by anyone but themselves.