Chapter 57: Explination, please!

I woke up to my head pounding. I couldn't even open my eyes because of the pain.

Someone was shaking me. "Kayla? Kayla please be okay!"

I started to shake and I couldn't stop. Bill had taken part of my soul. How I know, don't ask me. I just do. That stupid deal I made with him. Wait, if he already told me what happened, then why would he be trying to help me? Was it actually him? Maybe it was one of the twins. I hoped it was either Mabel or Dipper.

Something cold was set on my forehead. It cleaned my head a little. I forced my eyes open a crack. Someone who was not Bill was standing over me. Was it Mabel or Dipper? The light was so faint I couldn't tell.

"Kayla?"

Deffinatly Dipper.

"Guys, she's alive!"

Alive? Was I really that bad off?

"I swear your heart stopped for a minute," he said.

"What?" I said in a raspy whisper.

More faces apeared. It was too much to take in. I shut my eyes again. I felt someone lift me up. "Come on, dude," said a voice that could only be Soos. "Let's get you home."

My headache refused to go away. I couldn't stop shaking and I was now really hot. Had my friends gotten my soul back from Bill?

I felt myself being carried up a flight of stairs. Then outside. I'm pretty sure it was night. The light from the museum turned dark and the air got cooler. I felt someone set me down in a car then my head on someone else's lap. I could hear Mabel saying soothing words in my ear while she stroked my hair away from my face.

The ride home was silent. I really shouldn't say home. We where going to the Mystery Shack. I guess it had kind of become like a second home to me. I spent so much time there.

The car stopped and I was lifted up again. The light from a lightbulb was turned on and I was set down again. "So what's wrong with her exactly?" Someone asked.

"I'm not sure." I heard the pages of a book being flipped.

"Hey, where'd you hide that anyway?"

"Where stan hides his money."

"Well its a good thing. If you didn't, Bill could have that journal right now."

"You know, speeking of what's wrong, what happened to you two?"

"Grunkle Stan! We have a bigger problem right now!"

"You know, Mabel, you might want to put some ice on that."

"Not until we figure out what to do with Kayla."

"Um, why are her fingers sparking?"

I couldn't stop it. I just hoped that I wouldn't set the shack on fire. My hands where doused in what felt like water. It must have helped, because I heard a couple sighs of relief.

"Here! I think Bill took part of her soul. She has all the syntoms. Now how do we get it back?"

"Here."

"Okay. This'll take a little work to put this potion-thing together. Grunkle Stan, do you have anything that'll put Kayla to sleep? I think she could use it."

"I'll go get it right now. Be right back."

"Don't worry, Kayla. We'll get your soul back."

It was silent after that. I was pretty sure they went to find the ingedients for this potion. I felt really stupid making that deal with Bill.

Someone walked back into the room and forced my mouth open. "This'll help."

As the medicine went down my throat, I could already feel it taking an effect on me. The headache was still there, but everywhere else in my body went limp.

A/N
Jk
More coming up
Just wanted to see what you'd think of such a short chapter
This one should be pretty long
And I hope this explains what happened last chapter pretty well

I opened my eyes. My headache had finally disapeared. I was in the recliner, a bitter taste in my mouth. I turned my head to the side, jumping when I saw Mabel and Dipper asleep there. I smiled to myself. How could I ever have been turned against them?

I pulled the blanket up to my chin, trying to get into a comfortable position. I hit the remote and the tv turned on. I jumped and hit the off switch as fast as I could.

It wasn't fast enough. Dipper stirred, rubbing his eyes. "W-what happened?"

"Sorry," I whispered.

"You're awake!" Dipper said with a smile. I noticed now beat up he looked. One of those brusies on his face was probably when I backhanded him across the face. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay, I guess," I said.

Dipper shrugged. "I guess you're better then you've been."

"What happened to me?"

"You didn't look too good. When we finally got that potion in you, you were as pale as I've ever seen you."

"You're saying I'm pale?" I asked.

Dipper shrugged. "Why, is that a bad thing?"

I shrugged. "I really don't care. I guess its a girl thing."

"I guess."

"So what happened after I was out?"

"Well, Stan, Soos and Wendy came to our rescue. They knocked Bill back into triangle form. Thankfully we didn't ruin your soul in the prosess."

I nodded. "Yeah. That was awful."

"It was awful to watch."

I shrugged. "I'm just glad its over. I'm never making a deal with Bill again."

Dipper nodded. "I know from experience."

My eyes where starting to droop. "I think I'm going to get some sleep."

Dipper nodded. "Night Kayla."

"Night Dipper."

A/N:
For real this time
I really enjoy the flow of all this
Again, I hope this explains all this
Thanks!