Epilouge

~Three years later~

I was sitting on my bed with my laptop on my lap. I was finishing up my English lit paper. It was about 1 pm, and I'd been working on it since after supper. It was on you're most memorible childhood experience. All I could think of was Gravity Falls. I knew no one would believe me. I'd probably fail my paper for "not taking it seriously".

In the end, I did decide to write about Gravity Falls, but without the magic and stuff. Removing all that made it sound pretty boring. I decided to add my made up story how my parents had their accedent with the falls. If I didn't put it in, my parents might ask questions.

My eyes were starting to get heavy. I took another sip from my coffee. Why did I wait to do this paper at last minute? I'm a professional procrastnator.

Saying Goodbye was pretty hard, I wrote. But eventually we all have to, don't we. Dipper, Mabel and I wrote each other for about a year or so, but it died down after a while. Long distant friendships are hard, I get it. But that doesn't mean anything. They're still my friends. And their the reason that my trip to Gravity Falls, Orgeon was the most memorable memories of my life.

Almost as soon as I saved my paper and shut down my laptop, my phone vibrated. Who would be texting me at this time. I grabbed my phone and flipped it open. I opened the message. I didn't recognize the number.

Since it was so late, it took me a minute to understand the message. When I did, a smile spred across my face.

The message read, Hey, Kayla. Long time no see. How's it going? Uh, we have a slight probem here in Gravity Falls. Think you could swing by? -Dipper

A/N:
So this is the end.

Question: Should I write a few alternet endings or no?