Chapter 27: A Little Help From Stan

"What are you doing in my room?" Stan asked stenly.

"Uhg... I was... looking for the bathroom," I said.

Stan rolled his eyes. "You are a terrible liar, kid.

My face warmed up. "I- ugh,"

Stan spotted the book. "What are you doing with this?" He asked.

I glanced down. "Ugh... Mabel... Dipper... Bill..."

"Bill? What are you talking about?" Before I had time to react, he swiped the book from my hands. "Hey!" I said.

"Tell me where Mabel and Dipper are, or you'll never get this book back," Stan said, holding it tauntingly above my head.

"But you'd never belive it!" I said.

"Try me."

I took a deep breath. "Okay, don't freak out, but Bill took over Dipper and Bill tried to get a hold of the book, but, Mabel tried to keep it away from Bill and Bill took Mabel, too. I ran away with the journal because Mabel told me to hide it."

"Wait, my neice and nephew are in danger?" Stan asked.

I nodded. "Oh, and Bill also took my parents."

"Why didn't you just give the book up?!"

"Because if Bill gets his hands on it, we'll never get my parents or Mabel and Dipper back!"

Stan stood there for a while. "Where is he?" He asked. "We're going to give Bill a vist. Then I'm going to give him a peice of my mind."

~

I sat in the back of Stan's car. He told Soos and Wendy to watch the shop, but they weren't too happy about it. Stan had told my to wait outside as he hid the journal. When I asked him where it was, he just told me it was safe. I decided it was safer not to question him.

Now I was sitting in awkward silence in the back of Stan's car. He turned the radio on, but it was pretty much static. Also, Stan wasn't exacly driving safe. More like, drunk driver. I was pretty sure that I was leaving nail marks in the car's seat, but I didn't really care. I told him where to go. He apparently knew exactly where I was talking about.

We stopped at the dead end. It was abandon. "Are you sure this is the place?" Stan asked me, getting out of the car.

"Positive," I said.

Stan put his hands on his hips and looked around. "Well, I don't see them."

"Ugh, he probably took them somewhere else!"

"Look, kid," Stan said. "Maybe you just have an overactive imagination. Now, I should get you home to your parents-"

"No!" I interupted. "I already told you! Bill took them!"

"Even if he did," Stan said. "They'd want you home, safe as I go look for them. Now, get back in the car and tell me directions to your house."

I glanced at the woods. I was positive that that's where they where. "I'm sorry, Mr. Pines, but I need to go save my friends and parents." Then I ran off into the darkness of the woods. Stan was screaming behind me for me to get back, but I kept running. There in trouble, and I'm gonna help them!

A/N: Ohhhh! These chapters are getting so short!!! Sorry! I'm suffering a little from writer's block with this story! I hope y'all like how this is going. And, still amazed by over 1k views! Y'all are awesome!
Like and comment, it will most likely bring sooner (and hopefully longer) updates