Chapter 31: The "Exiting" Life of a Captive

I woke up to a cold bucket of water to my face. I gasped and my eyes popped open. "Morning," Bill said. He was in his triangle form at the moment and Gideon was right by him with an empty bucket in his hands. "We couldn't get you up any other way."

I shivered. The morning was cool and I was still tired from the lack of sleep. "C-can I u-use t-t-the r-restr-room?" I asked, my teeth chattering."

Gideon rose an eyebrow. "You really think we'll let you go?"

"B-but-"

"No, buts," Bill said.

I moaned. Okay, it was one thing when you pretend you have to go and its a brilliant escape plan. Its another thing when you really do have to go and you haven't even thought of an escape plan. "Please!" I pleaded.

Bill rolled his eye. "Fine," he said. "Tie a rope around her to mame sure she doesn't get away. And if you do try to escape," he turned to me. "It won't end so well for your friends."

"Understood," I said.

Gideon untied me, but put a rope around me neck, like a coller ond leash. He turned away as I did my buisness. When I was done, I tugged on the rope and stood up. "Why are you doing this anyway?" I asked.

"We made a deal before," Gideon said. "If he keeps his promise this time, I'll finally have all the journals."

"All the journals?" I asked. "But, Dipper only has one-"

"Liar!" Gideon said. "He only wants you to belive that so he can keep it for himself!"

"B-but he's never showed me a second journal," I said. "Mabel either."

"He tried to keep it secret," Gideon said. "Not even Dipper would want to share a power that great. What if Stan got his hands on it?"

"B-but I don't get it," I said. "What does this mysterious power do?"

"Its said to make the bearer the most powerful person in the world," Gideon tugged on my leash. "Let's get going."

He pulled my along, walking back to that stupid tree that was my prison. My mind filled with unendless posibilities that I could have done going to the bathroom. I should've thrown a rock at his head and made a run for it. Or try to cut the rope with the big boulder that was behind me. Ugh! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"H-hey," I said. "Did you ever find Stan?"

Gideon shrugged but kept walking. "Bill didn't say anything about it. I think he needs a body to use. He can't do it on his own."

He can't? I asked myself. Well, now I know his weakness.

Gideon and I broke into the open. Dipper was still tied up and trying to reach a rock that was just a little off from his foot. It was just out of reach.

Gideon came up and kicked the rock away. "You'll have to be smarter then that, boy."

Dipper sighed. "It was worth a shot," he mumbled.

Gideon tied me up again, not bothering to take the rope off my neck. Something wasn't right. I'd came from the side where I was being held, but I expected Mabel to yell insults at Gideon or something. I couldn't even see her feet anymore. "Where's Mabel?"

Dipper swollowed and looked down. "Bill has her. He luring Stan into a trap with her. That's why I was trying to escape."

"Is he possesing her?" I asked.

Dipper bit his lip and nodded. "I hope Grunkle Stan notices what's going on before he gets dragged here. I'm not sure if he can keep the secret of where the journal is under pressure. Bill will get it out of him somehow."

"Are you...giving up?" I asked.

"I don't know," Dipper said, not meeting my eyes. "I just wish everything was back to normal and that I didn't pull you into this whole mess."

I shrugged. "It beats sitting in that tiny house all summer. It probably doesn't have wifi anyways."

Dipper didn't smile. He didn't move his eyes from the now extreamly interesting ground. I quit trying to make small talk. I couldn't feel what Dipper was feeling right now. I guess its what Mabel felt. I wondered what it was like to have a sibling. It sounded fun. Ah, and a twin? I'd want it to be an identiical twin so we could trick people who was who. When I was little, I wanted to invent some machine that would make a second me. I laugh at it now, but I was pretty serious about it back then. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I started dozing off. I'd barely gotten any sleep last night, and the sun was shining through the trees. The warmth always made tired. All of the sudden, I was in a deep sleep.

A/N:
Sorry for the kinda boring chapter. I'm not feeling the best today and I can't think of anything that's gonna happen next.
I'll try to get to Gideon's revenge soon, but I can't think of how to put it. If you guys have any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them,
Also, I just wanted to say, woah!
100 votes and over 3k reads!?!?
I started this, not thinking I would ever get anyone to read this!
Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for all you're support!