Chapter 77

"Justin." Morgan moans into my mouth.

That is all she says though as I claim her lips in mine. As I am here with Morgan, I realize how mad I am at Maria for letting the Descouche brothers down her pants. I realize the only reason why she is sleeping with them is to save her stupid hospital, but she just gave up so easily. She didn't even try to fight back. That's not the Maria that I remember. The girl I fell in love with would have fought tooth and claw to keep her people alive, but not submit to the brothers.

Now, I realize it's very hypocritical of me to scold Maria for being so easy and the brothers to take advantage of that, as I'm currently down Morgan's pants too. The difference is that Morgan actually wants me to fuck her, while Maria is only doing it because she's forced to.

Honestly, I don't even know if they're done yet or not, but I'm sure not. Morgan hands have slipped from my ears and into my hair. She grazes her nails across my scalp, sending off waves of pleasure through my body. I groan into the kiss and push her further against the wall. She lets out a gasp, as I grab onto her waist and pull her towards me, then push her against the wall again. We find our rhythm quickly, and I keep my hands on her waist, and she keeps her hands in my hair.

We're slowly starting to get more aggressive, and even though we're trying to be quiet, I'm sure someone can hear us. I don't really care though. All I want to do right now is keep fucking Morgan in a dark closet. It reminds me briefly of when Maria and I would sneak into closets back at her motel and secretly have sex there. I immediately shove that thought away though. That Maria is gone, and I am never getting her back.

I'm broken out of my past memories as a fierce wave of pleasure courses through my body, and we both moan into each other's mouths simultaneously. I pull back a moment later, breathing heavily.

"You are....such a liar....Justin." Morgan suddenly decides, pulling her underwear and pants back up.

"How so?" I wonder, doing the same.

"You said that you would never fuck me again." She reminds me.

"Yeah, well, I'm a fucking liar." I admit, laughing a little. "That wasn't the only thing I lied to you about though."

"Do enlighten me then." She orders.

I step closer to her, so close that she can probably feel my breath on her face. "That I could never love you like that, because I do. I totally love you like that."

"I totally love you like that too, Justin." She responds, and I can tell that she's grinning.

"I totally know." I smirk.

Even though it's really dark in here still, my eyes have adjusted enough to tell that Morgan just rolled her eyes at me. She then pulls me in for another kiss, and it gets passionate again really quickly. Before we can get too far though, which is probably ridiculous to go for round two right now anyway, the small sliver of light near Morgan's head starts to expand, and we both look to the right to see Maria opening the closet door.

I feel strangely guilty, like I've just been caught cheating or something. I know I shouldn't though, because Maria isn't my girlfriend anymore. In fact, she wasn't ever really my girlfriend. We weren't official, at least. I then look at Morgan, who has red marks all over her neck now, and wonder if we would put labels on us or not.

"They're....gone now." Maria says slowly, giving us an awkward look.

"Uh, great. Okay. Thanks for hiding us." I reply, equally as awkward.

"Anytime." She mutters, walking away.

Morgan and I hastily get out of the closet, and I make my way over to the doors that will lead me to the waiting room. "Let's go find Alex." I decide, as Morgan follows me.

We make it into the other room, and I quickly find a bored looking blonde who is indeed Alex. She sees me and instantly perks up. "There you are!" She cries, jumping up and flinging her arms around me. I hug her back, but I can feel Morgan's sharp gaze burning into my back, so I quickly let her go.

"I thought you would be long gone by now. Why did you come back to find me?" I ask her, with a slight frown on my face.

"I thought you were dead at first, but the moment I heard there were survivors, I followed the rescue team here." She explains, then her gaze shifts over to Morgan. "You must be Justin's not-girlfriend."

"That's....complicated." Morgan admits, sending me an uncertain look.

"Did you find Maria then, Justin?" Alex wonders, turning back to me.

"Uhhh....yeah, kind of. She's not really her though." I look between Alex, Morgan and the door behind me, feeling very confused and uncomfortable. "It's not important though. My main priority is taking those brothers down. We need something strong though."

Alex smirks at me. "I think I have just the thing you need."