Tamra Ashworth

Tamra Ashworth
I have loved Charlotte since the first time we were in a play together in high school. I couldn't deal with those wealthy men drooling all over her, so I hid in plain sight and drugged them enough to get them to the place I wanted them. I had help though. But this time I got caught. I am sitting in a jail cell. They took Charlotte and Mr Christian Grey to the hospital to have blood work done. My friend Felix Raintree got away. He realized that I got caught and since no one knew about him he just left and went back to California. I was the one who gave the newspapers the story about Charlotte, I wanted her to turn to me. But that failed big time. Her bosses attorney arrived and asked me questions, but I ignored him. My parents arrived to bail me out, well I thought they would. Felix made a deal and I will also be held accountable for drugging more people. People who did make the news. That is what happens when you get drunk and talk to much.
Felix Ashworth
I decided to protect myself and recorded Tamra after finding the article blaming Charlotte Turkleson for drugging three wealthy men and causing some real damage their marriages and businesses. It turns out Charlotte was innocent, but couldn't prove her innocence until mr Grey's wife had people watch her and her husband followed closely and they were recorded as well. They went a few steps further and recorded the servers and the cooks and people who came near their orders. I decided to give up my evidence to the prosecutors to make sure Tamra paid for her crimes. Of course I had to testify against Tamra. Tamras other helpers wouldn't come forward and she refused to say who they were.
Charlotte
I can't believe Tamra was behind the drugging of all those guys and even women. If Felix hadn't recorded her drunk confessions we might not have found out how long she had been doing it. He was my saving grace. But I am still going to break this marriage up. Christian should be mine. Anastasia is not letting up on having me watched though. Women sense when people are deceptive and lusting after their husbands.
Sawyer
Anastasia has told me to make sure Charlotte is kept from being alone with mr Grey. She is right not to trust Miss Turkleson, I overheard a conversation about her plotting to break up their marriage. I thought good luck with that, they are rarely apart after they stop working other than when they are playing with Teddy.
Ryan
I can't stand Charlotte, she might not be the person behind the drugging, but she can't be trusted around any married wealthy man. I have spoken to Taylor and Sawyer about what I know about Charlotte and recent events. She set up a fake meeting with a company mr Grey has been trying to acquire. We found out the truth about it before he went to the meeting. He asked us to find out who was behind it. We couldn't prove Charlotte was guilty of it, but it was a strange coincidence that she was in the restaurant waiting for her date that failed to show up. Anastasia is right to be leery of Charlotte, she can't be trusted.
Charlotte
I was called to GEH and my contract was terminated. I was shown evidence of my deceptions to get mr Grey alone and in a compromising position. He wasn't present, but Anastasia was.
Anastasia
I fired the slut after I got concrete evidence of her trying to get Christian alone in her hotel rooms. We showed her all the evidence and security had a few words for her as well we filed restraining orders against her and she can't come in contact with any Grey, Steele, or Trevelyan family members.
Charlotte
I demand to see Christian and he walks in and informs me that security will be escorting me out of the building and I am never to come onto ant property belonging to him or any of his family again. I am told to go with security at that point. I turn around and lunge for Anastasia and she punches me as my hands wrap around her throat. Big mistake an ambulance is called for Anastasia even the black eye didn't stop me from strangling her and she is unconscious. So now I am being charged with attempted murder.
Christian
I ride with Anastasia to the hospital her neck looks bad really bad. They got her breathing started and she is on oxygen. What is ironic is that e decoy we hired to keep her safe is the one who put her in the hospital.
Grace
I meet Christian at the hospital and they are running tests and an MRI and cat scan. They believe that her attacker cause her spinal cord to swell and they placed her in a medically induced coma and cold packs to bring the swelling down. I am not a neurologist or a neurosurgeon so I am not up on all the new advances to help her. She knew Charlotte was going to be a problem and she was right.
Three days later Anastasia wakes up, but can't move or talk.
Anastasia
I wake up, but can't move or talk. I feel cold but I am covered in blankets. Christian is talking to a dr and looking worried. Grace is checking my vitals, but I can't feel it. I don't know how I got here.
Christian
What can we do for her I ask the dr and he says it will take time for the injury to heal.
Dr Andrew Lyon
The swelling is going down and we think she will regain her voice and then we will start physical therapy. We need to check her spine again to see if there is ant permanent damage. I have a friend coming in to check on other things we can try as well.