Elena Meets Her Match

Grace
I have no idea who this blonde woman is and I am very aware that people are still looking for Raymond and Anastasia. Carrick has sent the footage of this woman to the FBI and they have told us to be very careful around her and do not allow her on our property or near our children. Now I am scared and decided to have the children learn self defense. Our security now knows who Elena really is and how dangerous she could be to us and our children, I tell the kids to not talk about Ray or Anastasia to anyone at all and if someone asks them about them they are to scream for help. I show them a photo and we alert the school about her and for them to call the cops immediately if she comes on school property. Her husband is also an issue according to the FBI.
Elena
I tried several times to try to get inside the Grey home and now I am not allowed inside the gates. I will just get the kids alone and ask about Anastasia and Raymond. I see cars here at the school that look like police cars. I watch as the kids are taken inside and now I have a brown wig on and big sunglasses. Suddenly a pounding on my car window and someone yelling at me to unlock my car door and step out of the car. I try to drive off, but there are cars blocking me in.
Policeman Hamilton
Lady open up and get out of this car now, don't make this worse than it should be.
Elena
I am surrounded by ten policemen and I see him, Richard in handcuffs and I know the gig is up. I can either get out or die. I get out and they ask me to remove my wig. They are searching my car and purse for weapons and drugs. They find a lot of bondage and blindfolds along with guns and drugs. They finally search me and find my weapons.
FBI Agent Parker
We find photos of all the Grey children. Plus a photo of a baby we don't recognize and her parents. We dig deeper and some documents she should never have access to are amongst all the evidence we are finding. We caught her husband trying to take a fourteen year old girl out of the country. We took the girl to the hospital and she had been drugged. The security at the airport got suspicious and got in touch with FBI about any teen girls having been kidnapped. Luckily we were able to stop him and then we found out about Elena and her activities. We might not have been able to prevent their crimes against people before now, but we stopped them this time. A student recognized Elena hanging around the school and had the principle call us about it. The police arrived first and we warned them what they were dealing with. I cuffed Elena myself, we got a warrant to search the home she had been renting and called the owner to be present when we searched their house. She had a torture chamber in the place and we found child pornography everywhere. Videos as well. She had videos of the Grey kids and we find an even more disturbing video. She was dressed like a dominatrix and was doing horrible things to boys and I mean boys. She seemed to also be obsessed with Christian Grey. We found photos of Raymond Steele and his daughter when she was a baby.
Grace
I can't believe Elena and Richard Lincoln were going to kidnap our children. Then I find out what they found in the place she rented. It was a good thing we were warned about her and her husband. Apparently those kids we got in the ER were probably hurt by Elena Lincoln. It was horrible. I am now thinking that we never had anything like that until recently. I tell the FBI agent to get the police reports on recent young males and attacks on them and them having odd injuries. We have had five so far.
A year later
Elena Lincoln
I can't find Anastasia or Raymond Steele so we have to find some way to assure the buyer is happy. Hard to do behind bars and  I am in the same prison Carla is in, just not in the same cell block. I have had to keep my crimes hidden otherwise I will meet the same fate Richard did. Men don't like pedophiles of any sex and neither do women. I have been beaten senseless, but only because they felt I was being uppity. I hate to think what they will do once my sentence is announced. Richard apparently had his favorite part puréed. While it was attached. I hope they never find out my crimes, but they will know soon enough.
Agent Parker
We finally found the guy who bought Anastasia, Stephen Morton arrived in Seattle and he made a huge mistake about visiting the women's prison to talk to Carla and Elena.
Carla
I look at Elena and then Stephen Morton, I don't have the money or Anastasia so I am in deep doo doo. Elena glares at me and then sits down by Stephen and me. Now I know I have to rat these two out and tell everything I know. I try to get up and I am prevented by a female guard.
Agent Parker
I dress like a visitor and have them bring one person I know will be of assistance to me. My sister is in here and undercover. I worry about her all the time. But Andrea is going to be getting out of the undercover business soon. She tells me that Steele is about to turn states evidence and she thinks we need to move her before anything happens to her.
Andrea Parker
I am going to be transferred this afternoon and Charles is going to take me out on a stretcher. I am going to start a fight and I do it. I allow myself to be hit and suddenly I feel a knife at my throat. This wasn't supposed to happen.
Stephen Morton
I knew Andrea was an undercover and had Elena put a knife to her throat after Andrea started the ruckus intentionally. What I didn't expect was the guards pointing their guns straight at me and telling me to have Elena release Andrea or all three would die on this day. I tell Elena to put down the knife.
Anne Smith mother of John Smith Elenas victim that died due to his injuries
I had one child and she caused John's death. I made sure to get inside this prison. I grab the knife and before they could stop me I kill all three of these pedophiles. I place the knife down and lay in their blood as I am cuffed and taken to the prison psychiatric ward.