Donna Simms

Donna
I had to be fast about what I am about to do. I removed the ovaries and have someone else close Mrs Grey and do the follow up while I slip the ovaries into a sterile container and take them to the lab to extract all the eggs I can. Now how to do this without anyone knowing what I am doing. I have to hide these and now. I decide to use My name as the egg donor. But decide it would be too obvious. So I use a name they would never suspect. Someone who has eggs frozen already. But died in a car crash. I kept her bills paid for this place. I change the pictures on her file to mine luckily this place is independent of the hospital so it is easy to change files if you know what you are doing. I know exactly what to do. My eggs were destroyed by the chemo treatments and now my husband wants children. We can't afford a real surrogate or egg donor. My sister has offered to carry our baby for us. So when I realized the huge  mistakes I made regarding Mrs Grey's ultrasounds I decided hey she has good eggs and took them and harvested them all. She was definitely fertile. Now just to get Arnie to give up sperm into a cup.. I apply for a job here in my real name so I can accomplish what I need to. I was terminated by HR.
Dr Greene
I have heard something odd and checked it out. Donna has been in the fertility clinic a lot. I got a report from pathology that Mrs Grey's ovaries and Fallopian tubes had not been brought down from surgery to evaluate for cancer cells. I found that quite odd. We have no idea what happened, because the video of that surgery was tuned due to bad vcr. They hadn't replaced it since they noticed the issues. Donna made sure we had that operating room. I can't believe this happened and we definitely have a problem here. My instincts were right about miss Simms and I blame the head of maternity regarding this. Charles Simms has no idea what I am talking about. I show him the emails from him insisting I hire Donna his sisters daughter. He tells me that Donna is three years old. Someone used her name and apparently his email to do something underhanded and it worked. We spoke further and he told me some of the lengths people would go to have children.
Dr Mel Simms
I am thinking about this and decide to look into this further. Dr Greene got hoodwinked by someone who knew how to manipulate the inner workings of this hospital. I decide we need to investigate further and in different departments, even those only affiliated with the hospital. I call security, they have loads of footage I am sure they want to share with me and they love catching the bad guys. In this case the bad gal. I give them the name and they pull up her photo and start searching from where she was first hired.
Security Chief Seattle Hospital David Ferguson
We just got an order from the head of maternity Mel Simms, he wants to find out all we have on a Donna Simms who worked for Dr Greene. I pull up her security badge and we start checking all her movements. A year is quite a lot of footage. Our system is not up to date, we finally found a short cut. We got her security badge bar code and found her sign in and outs and that help a lot. It eliminated a lot or so we thought when we found her elsewhere. I checked and she was there for cancer recheck. Okay we have more information now. So we might have some idea what she might be doing in the maternity ward. We don't know who her cancer dr is or was. But we found out she isn't who she said she was and we can't figure out much. No one even knows if she has her medical degree or not. We went to her most recent events and we tracked her to the fertility clinic. We gave that information to dr Greene and let her deal with it. They have their own security and aren't part of the hospital.
Arnie
Isabel is acting very strange and has asked me to do something and I did after she told me if I did we could have a surrogate carry our baby. Now I am wondering how that is going to happen.
Fertility Clinic
Six months later a break in at the fertility clinic and the only thing missing were embryos from a dead client. We found out when we informed the husband. He became curious about who was paying the bills because he forgot all about the embryos. Then he asked an odd question. How did the eggs become fertilized since he made no donation. Then he asked if we were sure they were his wife's and his that were stolen?
Isabel Asher
Arnie and I are waiting for our baby to be born. Three months from now and we three are on pins and needles we now live in New York. Shelby his sister volunteered to carry our baby. We definitely have been creative about keeping the embryos frozen for future use. Anastasia and Arnie will make beautiful babies.
Arnie Asher
Luckily I can work from any where, but something tells me Isabel has done something and I hope she won't be going to jail for it. Jenny is being very kind and carrying these babies for us. She is blessing us with three babies. A boy and two girls.
Anastasia
I told Christian to settle the law suit, because I didn't want to rehash all the pain I went through regarding the malpractice by Donna Simms. We found out later that wasn't her name. No one can find her and someone matching her description worked there. Then we find out the missing embryos weren't fertilized by the husband of the woman and he forgot about her eggs. He asked who was paying the bills, since he hadn't been? We can't prove anything, but we suspect my eggs were fertilized and those were the embryos that were stolen. Again we can't prove anything.