Three New Greys

Grace
Elliott has called in a panic every twenty minutes since he took his children home. The DNA proved he is their father. He hasn't called the nanny's yet. He thought he was going to have grandpa and grandma help out, but we have jobs as well. He then tried Christian and Anastasia for help. They watched them a few hours and told him to hire a nanny or a manny. They recommended both, plus a cook and a housekeeper. Gail sent her cousin over as a cook and housekeeper. She hired two mannies and one nanny. So he is now getting some sleep. So are the babies.
Anastasia
I have been tired and I thought it was due to the taking care of Teddy and a set of triplets and the birthday party for a one year old.
Gregg Turkleson
I receive a letter telling my sister died in prison and they need to verify it is my sister by DNA testing. Seattle is a long way from Australia. I finally get there and she has been dead for months. They run the tests and three days later it is my sister Charlotte. I cremate her and head back to Australia after I get her possessions, which were odd.
Anastasia
I am pregnant and hadn't even tried to have a baby. I guess Christian has good sperm. Plus we never miss a chance to have sex. Mia is excited about the triplets. She has decided to go help Elliott out.
Dee Dee Williams
Gail sent me to be Elliott Grey's cook and housekeeper. He has newborn triplets to take care of. Caren Phillips is the nanny, Roger Douglas and David Coulier are the mannies. So I have to handle a household of seven, Elliott saw this and had me hire two more people.
Elliott
I knew Gail is a hottie in her own right, but wow her cousin Dee Dee Williams is drop dead gorgeous. Mia is ecstatic and the news is out via family grapevine. Grandma and grandpa Trevelyan are coming to visit them as well. The nursery had to be set up quickly while we figured where to put the babies down in a safe place to sleep. Now I need to buy a home big enough for us. I had Mia call realtors and I need a house with ten bedrooms and a fenced in yard. My babies have to be safe. I call Taylor and ask about security for the babies. He knows very good people for the positions. He thinks we should have a security a cctv area in any home we live in. My bar hopping days are over now.
Christian
I chuckle about Elliott becoming a father of triplets. Mom told me about it and asked me to take it easy on Elliott, because the triplets lost their mother and he was never told about them until her attorney told him. Anastasia and I have chuckled because we expected him to have a woman or two show up pregnant, but to have one die and leave him three babies at once is nothing anyone could have predicted. Teddy wants one of them to live with us. I can't quite explain to a year old that they live with their father and his uncle Elliott. Like he lives with his father. Then he asks where their mommy is? Anastasia talks to Teddy constantly, so his language skills are pretty good. We are having another baby. We might not have fun like we used to, but we definitely have a lot of fun being creative with it. Probably how we are pregnant again so soon.
Taylor
I have my hands full, so Christian has told me to hire more staff  to help me and Gail out. He promoted both of us and doubled our salaries. Sophie is now living with us and we are expecting a baby as well. He wants Gail run the household staff completely and she is to stay off her feet. Dr Greene's orders. My ex wife signed her rights away to Sophie. She is six years old and thrilled to be here with us and having a sibling.
Kate
Ethan invited me to a party, he didn't want to go alone so he figured his sister is better than taking a stranger. I asked him who was having the party and he wouldn't tell me. He said it was a surprise.
Ethan
I am going to a party Mia Grey is throwing for her brother to welcome his triplets to the Grey family. I thought it a bit odd, but I like Mia and this is a good family type setting to get to know her even better. I am shocked Kate has heard about the triplets. Bring a reporter you would think she would have written a story about them and their dead mother.
Carrick
I am stunned to see Ethan and Kate Kavanagh arrive for the welcome party for our new grand babies. Elliott wanted something for them and family along with friends. We welcome them in, because they don't print every little bit of news on the Grey family like most papers do.
Grace
Mia has invited the Kavanagh kids Kate and Ethan. I think she has a thing for Ethan. Mia pops up with her niece Mia Grace Grey. She introduces them to the baby. Who has no clue what is going on. Elliott comes up and takes Mia Grace from Mia and has the nanny put her down for her nap. He introduces himself to Kate and Ethan. Kate ask him where his wife is and he tells her he has never been married.
Kate
Never married, so where is the baby mama?
Elliott
She passed away and left them to me in her will. She never informed me about her pregnancy at all. It was a one night thing and now I have three children. I was shocked at first , but their mother was well off and left quite a sum to care for our children.
Ethan
I think that is odd, huh not many people get left babies in wills.
Grace
I forgot you are an attorney Ethan.
Ethan
Yes just passed the bar recently. Getting my office going was difficult, but we got it going.
Mia
I listen as Ethan tells mom about his law office.