Five New Family Members

Christian
Anastasia decided that we need to make sure that Arnie and his sister has photos of the triplets. I don't know how to feel about it at all. I mean Arnie signed his rights away, but he is still their father biologically. But they loo exactly like Anastasia and that is how the OB/GYN tracked us down. He had heard what happened and saw photos of Anastasia. He called Dr Greene, who got in touch with mom. And we now have three beautiful babies a year younger than Phoebe. Mom thinks we should go see someone about this and I agree with her.
Anastasia
It is hard, but Christian and I are having trouble dealing with all of this. There are three more embryos and we aren't sure what we want to do about them yet. Arnie signed those away as well. I take photos and mail them to him and Jenny. Jenny told me about her dreams of me and she thinks the triplets were trying to communicate with her. They wanted their real mommy. The wedding is going on and Mia and I are matron of honor and bridesmaid. Christian is the best man and Ethan is a groomsman. We have a houseful of children all under four years old. Phoebe loves the babies. Thomas Christian Grey, Elizabeth Mia Grey and finally Jennifer Mia Grey are all adjusting very contentedly. Staff has grown of course. The wedding is huge so we opened up the grounds and they are having the wedding at our estates. Kates dress is very beautiful and Elliott's triplets are adorable and very active.
Grace
The wedding looks beautiful and so does Kate, I was stunned when I found out that she was dating Elliott and they were getting very close and the kids call her mommy. I thought Ethan and Mia would be the next ones to get married, but he hasn't asked her to marry yet. They are both very busy at this point. And Mia is traveling a lot to expand her businesses. I got a book in the mail by Isabel Asher called Heaven Awaits. I read the description and it is about her stealing Anastasia's eggs. It describes everything that she did and why and then how everything fell into place. I am going to read this book. I check and there is no return address. No post mark either. Why would someone put this in my mailbox. They say their I Do's. Eamon walked Kate down the aisle after everything he said about Elliott he finally made peace with him after all he was caught with his pants down and he was married, Elliott wasn't married until now. Enid has half of everything now.
Eamon
I was told in no uncertain terms that if I did not walk Kate down the aisle on her wedding day to marry Elliott Grey that Kate would never speak to me again. She is doing great at Grey Publishing. I slipped that book into the mail box to upset Grace Grey intentionally. A friend of mine told me about the book and how it outlines things that happened here in Seattle to Anastasia Grey. Anastasia won a ten million dollar settlement. It never made 5he news papers. So when I got this book and read it I knew who it was about and the story was true. Grace and Carrick helped Enid in our divorce that is why I put that book in the mail box for her to find.
Enid
Eamon has done something I can tell because he is smiling and he never smiles unless he has been up to evil wrongdoings. I ignore him and watch my daughter as she says her vows and kisses her husband and her new children. She adopted the triplets and married Elliott on the same day. The wedding was amazing and the Grey estate was a perfect setting for it all. My designs were great. Mia made her own dress and it is amazing. I tried to get her to work with me, but she is building that and her catering business, she was responsible for all the food here today long with a very delicious wedding dinner and beautiful wedding cake.
Carrick
I am trying to avoid Eamon, but we are in laws now. I don't have to like him after how he spoke about Elliott. I had my reservations about Kate, but never spoke them in public like he has. Mine were with Grace and Grace alone.
Christian
I have to say when Anastasia told me that Kate had changed I found it difficult to believe. Standing her by my brothers side at his wedding to her speaks volumes about her changing. Her and Elliott have grown up a lot. Both were the hit and quit it kind of sexual partners. But here we are watching them get married. They are taking the new jet to my Caribbean home that I bought for Anastasia and I to go and get away and have our naked weeks. I look over and think what I am going to do to her later tonight. I can't wait to take that dress off her.
Anastasia
I can tell that Christian has one thing on his mind and it is exactly what I am thinking. We can wait for our alone time tonight. Us naked under the stars making love until exhaustion hits us. I love that we still have our memories and recreate them regularly. Mia has been basically thrown the bouquet by Kate. She couldn't help but catch them since it hit her in the face. It was hard not to chuckle. Luckily it didn't hurt her. Elliott tried to throw the garter for Ethan to catch, but he disappeared. The garter ended up landing on one of Elliott's workers shoulders. His wife suggested Elliott throw it again.
Mia
I am thinking it is time to move out of Ethan's place and move into my own place. I might ask Christian to allow me to move into his penthouse.
Christian
Mia asked Anastasia and I if we would allow her to move into our penthouse. She wants to move out of Ethan's home and now. I tell her we have to upgrade all the security and the systems, but after the day it should take she can move in. Barney will take care of it all for her.
Elliott
We leave just after I see Ethan screwing his assistant in the boathouse. Christian will be mad when he hears that Ethan is cheating on Mia. But I think he already knows. Because there are cameras in the boathouse for security reasons. I back out of the room and go find Kate.
I whisper to Christian to check the boathouse footage now. He finds Taylor and has him show it on the iPad. He whispers to Taylor and I see a few people headed to cars. Mia is approached and she hands what looks like a key to security and four of them take off.
Ethan
I walk in expecting Mia to be here after the wedding. What I don't expect is all Mia's things to be gone. On the floor are photos of me with my assistant naked in her brother's boathouse and on the bed. Nothing is left to the imagination. Mia bought all the things in my home, on,y my clothing and toiletries are mine. Wow they moved her out quickly.