A Bad Dream

Anastasia
Christian hasn't arrived home yet and I keep having bad dreams, nightmares about Christian and everyone on the flight disappearing from the radar on the flight back from New York. We haven't heard from anyone for two days. We can't get them on the phone.
Gail
Everyone here is frantic about not hearing from Jason, Carrick, Christian and the flight crew. Suddenly we get messages on all our devices. Jason is arriving in the next ten minutes along with everyone.
Carrick
We are finally allowed to inform our families that we are arriving home. It has been two harrowing days. We are lucky we timed our trip and got everything done via faxes. Jason's friends were targeted by some very bad people. We were taken out of the hospital and our flight was canceled without notifying us. We were taken to a military base and flown out immediately. We had to be taken to a safe area until we could leave safely for Seattle. The documents I worked so hard on were changed and it looks like Gail had triplets in Seattle by the time it was all said and done.
Jason
I am used to this kind of thing happening and was armed, which mr Grey questioned why I brought so many security and all of were armed. After we were taken from the hospital we were finally told that my friend and his wife were killed, not by the dead drunk driver at the scene, but trained assassins who didn't complete the job. The twins weren't supposed to survive. I am glad we got them out. Our security team stayed by them while we were getting everything done. We were approached by a nurse who quietly asked us to follow her and not ask a lot of questions. We did it immediately and were bussed out of the hospital. Who would question people getting on a city bus at the bus stop. Okay it was three busses but it got us safely away from the hospital.
Christian
Once to our location on what looked like a military base we were told that my jet was blown up. No one was killed, but there were injuries. My flight crew were extracted before the bomb went off. I was also told that my family can't be told any of this and we won't be allowed contact until they eliminate the team who killed Hank and Susan Parks. Finally after being held we were told we are being taken home. We can't text or call anyone until we are ten minutes away from home. They are taking us directly to my home under heavy security protocols. We can't discuss this with anyone ever. Jason spoke with all of us and we had to sign an even more thorough NDA agreement than I have. We have no choice of whether or not to sign or not. So all of us sign right away so we can go home. We get to the security gates at my estate and are allowed immediate entrance.
Anastasia
I get a text and hear phones going off everywhere. We are all awaiting news of our loved ones. Teddy has been feeling my anxiety and wants Christian. Our baby has been kicking hard and I can guess why. Gail is pretty nervous because she knows more about Jason's friends than any of us. She won't tell us due to national security. I hear what sounds like busses or big trucks coming up the drive. We weren't alerted to their arrival, which is quite odd. I get up and waddle down the stairs and see anxious faces as we hear the door being unlocked. Several heavily armed men come inside and check around throughout our home and Jason is leading them through our hone. I notice flashlights and then Christian is by my side and hugging me and says he missed me and they aren't allowed to tell us anything at all.
Christian
Remind me never to go with Jason if an old friend of his needs help or is dying or dead is all I am saying.we kiss and hug until we are interrupted. Crying twins are making their needs known. Hunger and dirty diapers. The nurse asks for a place to change and feed them. Anastasia shows her the downstairs nursery. I follow her and Gail comes in and looks over her newest babies. Jason follows with little Jason. He hands her the birth certificates showing her the names of their parents. All files were transferred from the New York hospital to the hospital where Gail gave birth. It shows her giving birth to triplets. Christian Elliott Taylor and Damien Joseph Taylor were born two minutes apart here in Seattle.
Jason
As far as everyone is concerned my friends never existed. Gail and I had triplets and we were never missing. Anastasia understands immediately after all Ray is ex black ops as well, just a different unit. The only time we were in danger was when we arrived and ask about my friends. Not long afterward we moved into action and go things done that were immediately undone and changed very quickly by computer skills and one very helpful brilliant 14 year old tech genius that I offered a job and he took it to get out of New York. He was moved to Seattle within 24 hours and Christian gave him a signing bonus. Barney Miller was a real find. His Mother and little sister were in hiding and this gave them a chance to escape. A gang wanted Barney to do some very bad things and he refused. So he was able to coordinate movements that made the gang look in another direction while we got him and his family transported easily to Seattle even before we arrived.
Gail
Finally Jason is home safely and he introduced me to nurse Elizabeth who is staying a week to hire a few staff we definitely need. They are trained in more than child care. They are more expensive, but needed. Apparently they will be hired to care for all the children we have and the Grey families as well. Apparently the whole family are going to be debriefed. All reports of them being missing are being handled by a computer genius.