Mia's New Digs

Mia
I have my furniture moved into the penthouse and the furniture here put in storage. I decided to give my bed away to the needy and have the mattress in Christian's room turned over and the sheets changed after a plastic cover is placed on it. That will work. Omg no wonder they spent so much time in bed it feels like heaven. Actually this will be far better than Ethan's home. I look out at the stars and think Elliott and Christian moved me out as soon as they knew I was done with Ethan and his lies. The photos weren't the first ones I had seen, and not the only one of him screwing some girl. They were very graphic and made sure I saw exactly what they were doing.
Eamon
I thought Mia would have left Ethan after I sent her the first photos of him cheating on her. But tonight was the last straw for her. Elliott caught Ethan and he told Christian and Christian took action. The man let's no grass grow when it comes to his family and how he protects them. I wonder what he going to do about the book that Isabel Asher wrote and is now out for all the world to read about what happened. I can't do anything about Kate and Elliott yet, but I plan on breaking that up.
Enid
Grace is upset and I can see why, I know exactly where that book came from and he will be paying dearly in court for his actions. Eamon is pure evil when he feels like he has been crossed. Grace didn't cross him, I am going make him pay for all his attacks on the Grey family. She places the book in Carrick's hands and tells him to read the description page. He sees Isabel Asher and he goes to the description page. She tells that it was in the mail box at home. The Trevelyan's come over and talk to me and tell me how sorry they are about my divorce. They tell me if I need anything to let them know. I ask if they need a house guest for a week or so?
Madison
I think we can do that and you can have your privacy. We have four guest houses empty until the harvesting begins. You can stay there if you wish. They need a bit of cleaning up though.
Enid
I can clean them up. That is if you would like me to?
Theodore
We can have our cleaner come and clean them up if you wish.
Enid
I can clean them, it will keep me busy.I pick my bags and follow the Trevelyan couple to their place and they give me a choice of house and I choose the furthest from their home so I won't disturb them. I need away from all those whispers and now my son is turning into his father and lost a good woman because he couldn't keep it in his pants. Grace was there for me when I found out that Eamon was cheating on me with everything in a skirt. I chuckle as I recall he hit on a cross dressing man and the guy punched him when he grabbed his private area. Eamon tried to her him arrested, but cctv footage showed that Eamon grabbed the guys crotch. Talk about a shock. He will never live that down. The guy threatened to sue Eamon, Eamon settled out of court for numerous reasons. The guy was heterosexual and Eamon spouted a few things and he paid dearly for his sexual assault on the man.
Grace
I show Anastasia and Christian the book Heaven Awaits by Isabel Asher. They take one look at the description and decide to talk to the publisher in regards to the content in the book. It took me three days to read it and it was very specific how it all took place. I tell them they need to pay specific attention to the time lines and the first letters of the first and last names. And the locations.
Christian
Anastasia and I finally read the book and there is no doubt who it is about and how it began and how it ended. I mean we end up with triplets and so did the couple and there are three embryos left and there are three as well. I don't know what to do about those embryos. But they are Anastasia's and she is very unsure what to do. She is thinking of donating them to a couple who can't have their own child. Mom has told her she knows a few that would be wonderful parents.
Anastasia
Christian and I have decided to let his mother decide who to pick to donate the embryos to. I know it hurts Christian but I  know he is still coming to terms about the triplets. But he is of two minds, the one where he sees innocent children and the other is that they are not our children but mine. I am hoping we get to the point where we see only family. I remind him that he loves me and knows that I had nothing to do with who their father was or is. That book make me mad. We are going to have a long talk about it with the publisher and the writer. Christian plans to do something about her earnings from the book and  make sure she doesn't get them at all. She can't make money off her victims. We are victims and so are our family and the triplets. So we have to fight this quietly.
Carrick
Christian asked about the heaven Awaits book by Isabel Asher and if I had read the book yet? I haven't, but apparently I need to. He hands me the book and tells me it is about what happened to us and everything that ensued from that point on. It identifies people by initials.