Wedding Bells

Mia
I can't believe that Elliott and Kate are getting married. I figured Ethan and I would beat them to the altar. But Ethan has not even mentioned marriage. I also don't understand how or why someone would steal Anastasia's ovaries and Fallopian tubes. Mom has explained what they suspect, but again can't prove. But they did prove malpractice. They can't find Donna Simms any place. They are still trying to find her, because their could be babies that look like Anastasia about to be given birth to.
Kate
I begged Anastasia to write the story and she started crying and said she can't talk about it at all.
Anastasia
I told Kate that it is possible someone is out there carrying my babies and are having more babies of mine, but not with Christian. We can't find anything out. Donna Simms had this planned out. Just needed the right event and person to complete her plan. It just happened to be me.
Isabel
Jenny has been placed on bed rest a month to go. Arnie has been working hard and I have been writing and sent in my most recent book. The publisher wants me to come in for a meeting about my concept. They want to know how someone could get away with what I actually got away with. I told them I have a vivid imagination. I came close to getting caught several times. Arnie is worried about Jenny and the triplets. They are his babies, but he has no idea the eggs weren't mine. I can't wait to see what the babies look like. I mean Anastasia is beautiful and I am just a plain mousy looking brunette my eyes are a dull blue and hers are huge and bright blue. She is petite and I am huge. We have an appointment today. Arnie is helping us to the drs office.
Dr Schumacher
My patient on bed rest is coming in today, she is expecting triplets, she is carrying her brother and his wife's babies. When I asked who did the procedure they told me it was a friend who died in an office fire and the records were burnt. Somehow that story sound like it is made up. I just let it go. I rarely get multiple births and these babies are highly active. It is like they know this is not their real mommy. Jenny tells me she has dreams of a beautiful brunette with bright huge blue eyes. The babies seem to calm down during the dream. She only tells me that story when she was alone. She hasn't told Arnie or Isabel, she doesn't trust Isabel. I want to have her go talk to someone, but she doesn't seem to have mental illness of any kind. I have Arnie and Isabel leave while I check Jenny and as soon as I check her out I call an ambulance and close the office. I inform Arnie and Isabel that we need to get her to the hospital now. The triplets are arriving three weeks early.
Jenny
I am panicking here and the dr is calm and has his bag as the EMT loads me on the gurney and we all head to the ambulance. The dr tells Arnie and Isabel to meet us at New York General hospital. The labor pain hits me hard, between the EMT's and the dr. they deliver all three babies on the side of the road and we speed to the hospital while the dr and the EMT are suctioning their airway and wiping them off. They wrap the babies in those blankets to warm them and place them in little beds and secure them. They cut the cords. All three babies are crying and breathing normally.
Dr Schumacher
The babies look beautiful and nothing like either parent. I know it is not uncommon for that too happen. But what is strange is their huge bright blue eyes seem familiar to me. I can't place why though.
Jenny
I look at the babies and there is no way Isabel is the mother of these three babies. I see a look come over the drs face and I believe he is in agreement with me. He asks me if my sister in law used her own eggs or someone else's? I told him I never asked her and she didn't tell me when she implanted the embryos herself.
Dr Schumacher
She implanted them herself? Does she have medical training?
Jenny
She is a dr herself, she just took a break due to her cancer.
Dr Schumacher
Did she have her eggs harvested before being treated for cancer?
Jenny
I have no idea and again not a question I asked, because it makes her sad. So Arnie and I don't ask her any questions. We finally arrive and the babies are taken out first and I am taken in and thee finish delivering the placentas. I am so happy to no longer be pregnant. What I didn't know is that my dr had made a phone call regarding the triplets.
Dr Schumacher
I call dr Greene in Seattle and ask if she could a get a DNA sample of the young woman who had her ovaries stolen?
Dr Greene
I am sure I can talk to her mother in law and have her talk to her. She is no longer my patient because of what happened.
Grace
I have Christian get a DNA sample when Anastasia is asleep, we don't want to get her hopes up. We will also have an uphill battle if the father fights for custody of the embryos or any live births. So we overnight the DNA and it will take three days for the results.
Dr Schumacher
I delay the release of the babies because of some health issues and discuss them with Arnie and Isabel. All three have a genetic disorder and they need to be tested further to make sure they are okay to leave. I keep Jenny here as well. We have been feeding the babies her breast milk which is plentiful.
Four days later and Isabel and Arnie watching the babies like hawks. More Isabel than Arnie. We find out that Anastasia is the mother and Arnie is the father. Jenny got his DNA by playing a game with him about how far he could swab his throat back. She said she could win that contest.
Grace
Christian and I arrive along with Anastasia to claim her babies. Security has been here since we got the call. A judge has signed a search warrant for their properties and the found more embryos belonging to Anastasia and Arnie. Arnie had no idea and neither did Jenny, but she always wondered why they had left Seattle so suddenly.
Arnie
I can't believe this happened to me and I didn't question Isabel about anything and trusted her blindly.We finally read Isabels books and the last one and that was exactly she how she had accomplished her nefarious plan to steal eggs from a patient. Anastasia just happened to be that patient and it was because my wife made major errors in her treatment. Now they suspect she might have did it on purpose. I can't in good conscious keep the babies or the embryos. Both were stolen and rather than go through court I signed the rights to the babies and embryos away. I watch as Isabel is handcuffed and taken to jail. I still love her, but she can't look at me. She wants a divorce.
Isabel
I can't go on and I find myself wanting to die. I try to escape and they stop me easily.