Donations Made

Anastasia
I made a hard decision and Christian stands by me as I sign my name to the documents giving up the three embryos. Christian told me that he was still having issues about the triplets, but he is keeping in his mind that they are my babies and he loves them and will love them no matter what because his love for me gets him past it all. I haven't seen him treat the triplets any different than Teddy or Phoebe. He is having mixed emotions about the donations as well.
Christian
Mom hugs us and tells us she knows this is hard to do, but she knows the babies are going to three different very loving couples from good families. Anastasia is in tears as she signs the documents for this to happen. We are headed to New York and the publisher of Heaven Awaits to talk to them about the story. By now they know it was a true story because Isabel is in prison for her crimes. They are trying to charge her with kidnapping of all the eggs and then embryos. Isabel is demanding we bring her children back to her.
Anastasia
I hate that this woman did this at all, not just to me, but to anyone at all. How dare she play God. Now the book she wrote about doing it is on the best sellers list. Christian wants to go after her earnings from the book. He thinks we should make sure no one writes another book like this one. She is trying to sell her autobiography including what she did to us. Christian brought his dad and an attorney who specializes in this kind of thing.
Carrick
I am recording this meeting with Isabel and then her publisher we gave her a chance to do the right thing, but we found out she is writing her autobiography which includes the story about what she did to Anastasia and all of us. It was hard for us to watch as Anastasia gave the embryos to the three couples. They were our grand babies. Raymond Steele stood by and watched everything and he had been on special assignment when all of this went down.
Raymond Steele
I can't believe the mentality of people at times. I decide to meet up with Christian, Anastasia , Carrick and Steven Jones the attorney that specializes in this kind of thing.
Steven Jones
I sit with everyone and finally tell Isabel Asher, that we are taking her to court about her writing Heaven Awaits. I explain it and then I go further and tell her we are having her accounts frozen. Her husband Arnie Asher is divorcing her. He had no idea the eggs weren't hers and that she stole them during surgery on Anastasia. I checked this and it takes an exceptional surgeon to remove the ovaries and Fallopian tubes in the manner she had. She lost only two eggs before she fertilized the rest of the eggs. But I digress, I ask who is willing to publish her autobiography at this point?
Isabel
The same one who published Heaven Awaits.
Steven Jones
Hmmm okay well they can't publish without a release from Mrs Grey and she is not willing to do that. So we will see them in court. Remember this was being recorded. We are done here.
Three hours later. I contact Jack Hyde her publisher and editor and tell him we will be seeing them in court. Anastasia thinks she should counteract and write her version of the story. Grey Publishing can do it under the guise of it being a autobiography as well. But she will be using Isabels real name. Can't sue if the book is telling the truth if it all. She pretty much outlined everything in the Heaven Awaits, we can find out the actual names she used at the time. It all came out in the trial. I agree and we order transcripts of the trial and go over everything. I have to say Anastasia is quite beautiful and I made a move on her, but she made sure we were never alone again. She told me point blank that her love for Christian will never stop. She will never cheat on him. She gets up and asks for everyone to join us. She asks if they could find another attorney because I made a pass at her. Ray and Carrick held Christian back from hitting me. He told me to never look at his wife again. So I am fired. They make me leave all the papers involving them. They wrote me a check for my fees and asked me to leave. Christian leans in and tells me Anastasia carries her guns at all times and could kill me with her pinkie.
Christian
If you had made a move on her physically we would have heard her hurting you. I hug Anastasia and ask if she was alright.
Anastasia
He just made a proposition about meeting him at a hotel and that is when I said no and told him we need you guys back inside here. I also told him he would never be in another room alone with me.
Christian
So you didn't have to show him Bertha or Buella?
Anastasia
Nope they didn't have to show their butts to him. We both laugh and Carrick calls a female attorney to help us.
Carrick
I call the best female attorney to handle this situation. I explain we fired the last attorney for making a pass at my daughter in law. I warn her not to make any pass at any one and if she does she will be fired as well. She tells me she has learned her lesson and definitely won't.
Reina Sheffield
I can't believe I am going to work with the Grey family. This will be a feather in my cap. Carrick t9ld me they just fired an attorney who propositioned his daughter in law. So I am warned not to make a pass at anyone at all. Christian could have had me disbarred for what I did. That was before he eloped with Anastasia. A month before I got into his suite and waited for him naked on his bed. He was polite and asked me to get dressed and leave. He said he wouldn't report me to the bar association if I completed my job and never worked on any Grey project again. Here I am, but this is a different situation.