Someplace Unknown

Unknown Female
Seattle Nooz
Eamon Kavanagh found dead on his estate along with a female and male. They have no witnesses or suspects.
Kate
We bury dad after a month of the investigations. He had a closed casket. He owed a lot of money and we had to sell off all of his assets to pay his debts and attorneys, we found out he got the criminals Jack Hyde and Isabel Asher out of prison illegally. Bullseyes on all the Grey's including me and the children and the embryos. Ethan said mom should pay part of those debts. I disagreed with him. Mom took what she inherited from her parents and nothing more. Dad had very little when they married. A lot of conjecture going around about his hatred of the Grey's.
Unknown Male
They will never find out what and why we did this, nor will they know. Remember I can work from anywhere. So can you. I was getting bored while you were otherwise engaged.
Unknown Female
Is that what you call it? Shall I rent my womb out again?
Unknown Male
Hell no. You were a bitch.
Unknown Female
Hey don't make me use my rubber hose on you. He hid that cash very well. Enid knew what she was talking about. Putting up those condemned signs was a genius idea. That got Hyde out of the shipyard. Manipulating his accounts was another good move.
Unknown Male
Dad might not have been a great father, but he sure taught us some excellent survival skills. You think those phone scammers ever found out where we hid their cash?
Unknown Female
Who knows or cares they can find it or trace it. Let them explain that to their bosses. Nothing but a bunch of thieves. Did you see those scammers being exposed and photos were live on line.
Unknown Male
I found that rather amusing. Let's get something to eat, we have a few people to contact about releasing criminals before they serve their time.
I found what we needed. I think I know the exact system to send the information over. Scammers will have fun tonight.
Christian
Elliott informed me that Kavanagh shipyard was never condemned. Someone created the signs or stole them. He was asked to check it out and the only thing he found was a shack close to the main gate falling down. But the rest of the place was new. It was hidden behind huge trees and bushes. Once you arrived there, it had a road to another entrance. No one was working there yet.
Kate
Elliott said he spoke to the guy who built the place for dad. But he kept telling Elliott there were several entrance, but you had to know how to get to the actual ones. He took Elliott to them and showed him everything he built and then he showed him the undeveloped areas. It was apparently done intentionally.
Grace
Enid was left with Eamon's life insurance and divided up for trust funds for Kate and her grandchildren. Ethan had to change his ways and get married. He had to say faithful to his wife. She had to stay faithful as well.
Enid
I had no idea Eamon still had me as his beneficiary on his life insurance. I inherited a lot of properties he had hidden from all of us. Two homes had women with children living in them. They apparently didn't know he was married. After talking to them I realized they didn't have a clue and were very studious and paid no attention to any media. What's funny is they lived thirty minutes from one another. Ethan and Kate met their four siblings. DNA reports proved Eamon was the four children's father. Both young ladies worked at home and didn't need Eamon to support them. Charles Eamon Kavanagh Davis is ten, April Dawn Kavanagh Davis is 7 Shelly Davis their mother agreed to allow the siblings to meet their older siblings. Sandra Cole had twin boys and they are three years old, Robert Eamon Cole and David Edward Cole she elected not to add Kavanagh to their last names. But Eamon signed the birth certificates and DNA proves they are Eamon's children. She said at three it would be confusing to them to introduce adults as their siblings, but we can keep in touch. I made sure the women were given the homes they were living in before we headed back home.
Ethan
I can't believe mom and trying to tell me how to live my life. I can't believe this happened. Dad left her everything and she decided to control me with a trust fund. Granted she did the same trust for Kate, but she also set up trust funds for the triplets that Kate adopted. They aren't blood relatives. He only had 15 per cent of Kavanagh Media. Apparently he had reprinted Isabels book Heaven Awaits under another title, cover and authors name, he was ordered to recall all of them and destroy them Isabel Ashers autobiography had to have the same thing done.. he had to settle with Anastasia and Christian Grey,they proved he was well aware of what he was doing. They took nearly all Kavanagh Media. I would like to blame the Grey's, but I can't do it after all they were victims in more than one way. The man and woman were in jail and he got them out by blackmailing people. After everything I heard he helped Isabel to accomplish the theft of Anastasia's eggs from her ovaries and Fallopian tubes. He also had a hand in her being hired in the fertility clinic. I definitely don't want to end up like dad did. Someone took the time to bury him under a shrub. His shoe was spotted he was shot and still breathing when he was buried under the shrub. Isabel had needle marks in hidden areas. They don't know the drug that killed her, because it was out of her system before they found her dead handcuffed to handicapped bars in the kitchen. No one saw anyone except dad and the man and woman arriving and leaving until they saw the police arrive after not seeing anyone leave the place for more than two days. Kate got worried and filed a missing persons report. She was the only one to file a missing person report.