Baby, Baby, Baby

Gail
We really had no idea what we would wake up to this morning. My labor pain started after an emergency phone call to Jason concerning a very dear friend of his. Hank Parks was in the service with Jason. His wife and him were pregnant and due the same day we were. Jason got word that his friend and his wife Susan were headed to the hospital to have their first child. A drunk driver hit their car and they are fighting for their lives now. Jason can't be two places at once. I had him go to see what he could do for Hank and Susan, because they have no one. Only an attorney. The cops found Jason's number in their in case of emergency calls on a card next to their ID.
Anastasia
I am here with Gail and Sophie. Gail is going have this baby today. Jason had to fly to New York, Christian and Carrick are going with him just in case they need to help with anything. Grace, Elliott, Mia are all here for Gail and Sophie, even the security that worked closely with us are here as well. Kate and Ethan are here as well. I have been with her and Sophie and the baby is nearly here.
Dr Greene
I see Anastasia Grey here with Gail Taylor. I know Jason Taylor is their head of security and are basically family to them. Most wealthy people aren't like this, but this is how this family works. I ask about Jason and Gail tells me he is going to see about an old friend and his wife in New York that were hit by a drunk driver and are in critical condition.
Gail
He is all they have as emergency contact. They have no one else. Ex black ops are the most social people in the world after everything they have seen and been through. He and Jason were the last two left from their unit. I feel a huge pain and dr Greene asks Sophie to step out and visit with family. Everyone is outside the door waiting for news and waiting to give me news.
Grace
We sit and wait along with a very scared Sophie. I have her sit by me and we talk about everything but her becoming a big sister. She tries her best, but it is hard for her to not worry for Gail and her dad.
Carrick
I call Grace and tell her we need to file papers with the courts and get a few things handled here before we can come home. I let her know the couple couldn't be saved, but the babies were saved barely. But they are being treated and might be able to leave in a few days. Jason is deciding about funeral arrangements.
Christian
Well Jason I do believe we need to find you and Gail a bigger residence. Check into the home next door to us and see what we can do to get it.
Taylor
Yes sir. I hope Gail is okay.
Christian
Anastasia and everyone is with her at the hospital now. Call and see how she is doing.
Taylor
I dial the number and Anastasia picks up the phone. I hear a noise and the a baby crying.
Anastasia
Are you psychic Jason?
Taylor
Some think I am why?
Anastasia
Your son came into the world as you called. That is impeccable timing. Here is Gail.
Gail
Your son is here. When are you coming back?
Jason
They passed away and left twin boys orphaned. I ask Gail if she could handle identical twin boys as well as Jason Jr?
Gail
I think we can handle two more babies since it was your friends children. What are there names?
Jason
I will know soon, the reading of the will is in the morning. I might have to have you sign the papers to adopt via fax machine ok?
Gail
Okay, you are sure this is what you want.
Jason
It is what he would do for me if we passed away and left orphans. Are you feeling okay? Is the baby healthy?
Gail
I am sore and tired. JJ is healthy, just a little loud about wanting food and his diaper changed.
Jason
I ask to talk to Grace or Anastasia about a fax number at the hospital close to maternity.
Grace
I give Jason a fax I know is private and I have access immediately. In my office and he faxes a few papers and they are signed and We had to have them notarized. Christian has his PA come and notarize any faxes or documents we need to complete. She has had to be here for eight hours and went home to sleep and needs to be back for further paperwork if needed.
Gail
I seem to be signing my life away and here we are adopting two newborn identical twin sons. They will have the same birthday just born in different states and time zones. Everyone arrives to visit. Paperwork is being handed to me and I sign things after asking Andrea Parker Christian's PA . Elliott chuckles as he already knows what it is like to care for triplets. He tells me good luck with it.
Elliott
I tell Gail we could work on building onto their home or renovate the h9me next door to them if they like.
Gail
I think we are wanting the home next door renovated and upgraded security wise. Jason will know exactly what we will need, but it so much further a2ay and we can't get the security ready as quickly as we had hoped to.
Jason
I have a migraine after seeing hanks property and all the paperwork we hav3 to weed through. I want to know how Hank and Susan own all these things. The attorney said Susan came from a wealthy family and inherited a bunch of properties. I doubt Hank even knew how wealthy she really did inherit a lot.