Chapter 3

Ranboo POV:

Tubbo fell asleep. It took him a while since we have no beds. I don't sleep so it was never a problem for me. But the floor is pretty uncomfortable.

We didn't talk much. He tried to start a conversation a few times. I didn't really want to talk though.

I look at him, I haven't really looked at him because I was scared we'd make eye contact. I see he had a scar all up the right side of his face. It looks like a burn scar. I wonder how he got it. His hair was quite long, long enough to cover his eyebrows. And cut so it would be big and fluffy at the top of his head.

Why would he be in prison? The president's rules are pretty much nothing. Humans get away with murder everyday. And if they are punished it's by death.

But if you're a mutant, you get thrown in prison. There's no humans here. I don't understand why a Royal would be here.

Hm the country doesn't have a hierarchy. We have a president and his party. And of course his party's families. There's no "royalty" but we still call them Royals.

I turn away from the boy, I look at the window. I stand up and walk over. I set my chin on the window seal. I'm met with a blank dark sky like normal.

Another day. I look at the marks on the wall. The whole wall was basically filled. I have no idea how many there are. But I keep marking daily, waiting for the day I actually count them.

I look at the wall next to the window. I have to start a new set of marks, mark the days Tubbos gonna be here. I place a claw on the wall and make a singular mark. I look back and the sky and take it in what I can.

Clay POV:

I walk through the halls of the mansion. It's time for my daily checkup. And I already know what Bad is gonna find. I stop at his office and knock.

"Come in!" I hear him cheerfully say. I open the door and see him at his desk. He turns in his chair with a huge smile on his face.

It's weird to know how kind he is and how 'innocent' he is. But I know what he's done to mutants. Doing all his research on them, on me.

"Let's get start Dream!" I walk over and lay on the bed like normal.

Dream was a nickname given to me by him. Since I'm the "subject of his dreams'.

He raises his hand so it's above my head, not touching me though. At least the tests aren't painful, anymore.

He's a demon from another realm. He's more powerful than any mutant. And yet he's seen as some type of god. And we're seen as nothing more than a danger.

I then see his eyes shoot open. I see his smile grow bigger. "Your power is back!" He sounded excited as he grabbed my binder and wrote in it.

I already know why I'm back at full strength. I saw Ranboo last night. I'm surprised Bad hadn't figured out that I'm my strongest around Ranboo. It's kinda weird he hasn't, he's the reason why we're connected.

( My eyes shoot open hearing my cell door open. I see Skeppy standing with a young boy. He was younger than I was. Are they really willing to do testing on him?

The boy walks in and Skeppy slams the door shut and locks it. I walk over to the young boy. He was looking down at the floor.

"Hey, I'm Clay" he didn't respond to me. I reach my hand out to touch his arm but he steps out of reach quickly.