Chapter 10

TW!!: (Child)Abuse! And Blood!
And Broken Glass!

______________________________________________

Tubbo POV:

We make it to the entrance of the prison, with Clay and Sapnap not too far behind us. Another guard was awaiting us. I see the guard eye Techno, most likely because there's one extra prisoner with him. Techno shrugs his shoulders as he grabs a hefty set of handcuffs.

"Go get me some normal ones?" Techno asks the other guard. He nods as he walks away from us. Techno then looks at Ranboo. "These cuffs were specially made for Endermen. They're gonna prevent you from teleporting." Ranboo nods at him, extending both arms so Techno has easier access to them. "I am sorry Ranboo." Techno clamps both cuffs onto either wrist.

The other guard then comes back, a normal set of handcuffs in hand. He grabs both my arms and pulls them, very harshly, towards him. "Hey, careful there buddy." Sapnap says as he applies a heavy hand onto the guard's shoulder. The guard quickly let go of my hands and carefully places the cuffs onto my hands. Sapnap didn't even threaten him, but these mutants are so scared of humans.

Once the handcuffs are placed on my hands, a bit tight, Sapnap gently grabs onto the chain connecting the cuffs. I see Clay grab onto Ranboos chain. I then hear Clay and Ranboo start to speak to each other in piglin. Techno heads over and messes with Ranboos hair after a very distressed noise comes from the teen.

"Do you know what they're saying?" I hear Sapnap whisper in my ear. I turn and see him staring at the trio. I shake my head and return my line of sight back to them. I see both Techno and Clay rubbing their hands over Ranboos head. Ranboo was stood there looking very displeased with his position.

"I have no idea." I say fondly well I look at them, they seem to actually care for each other. It's very endearing, and I don't even know what the hell they're saying to each other. The two then pull their hands back from the duo colored hair. Now looking fairly serious. Their conversation has taken a turn I see, Ranboo now is looking at both of them like a confused puppy.

After some more non-understandable words being exchanged between them Clay looks at me, and well and Sapnap. He then looks at Ranboo, he shakes his head well once again speaking. Ranboo stands straighter, now towering over Clay without his poor posture. Clay did not look frightened at all by Ranboos which is understandable; he looks like a kitten trying to scare a bulldog.

"You guys are being annoying." Techno mumbles as he bangs his fist against the iron door, it soon opens. Ranboos eyes go big as he stares at the door, or rather outside of the door. Clay however was still lecturing him. [One comment, one comment and now I can't write this seriously without thinking that Dream is oinking at Ranboo. Imagine being lectured by an oinking man???]

Techno puts his hand on Clay's shoulder, stopping him from his rant. Ranboo walks towards the doorway. "Let him have his moment. Convince him not to another time. This is his first out of that cell in years." I go to walk towards the starstruck Ranboo, Sapnaps grasp on my chain keeps there. I let out a light growl from my throat and stay where I was being held.

"Fine, let's get going Sap." Clay says as his shoulders lose their tension. Sapnap walks just behind Clay as we head out of the door, out of The Prison. Thank God I'm finally leaving this place. I then look at Ranboo, who had a small smile on his face as he looked around. He was so happy to leave, I look back at the prison. I was there for no more than a week, he was in there for years.

"Come on Ranboo." Clay says as he grabs onto the chain of Ranboos handcuffs. We start walking to the truck. "It's time to go back to the overworld." He says softly as he climb into the back of the truck.