Chapter 25

Ranboo felt alone, they felt alone as they sat on the floor of a black room. It isn't a new feeling. It was a feeling he felt a lot in the extended childhood he had long forgotten, he felt alone in a cell when his first friend was kept away overnight, he felt alone when the two he saw as family were taken away. Those times weren't any different as they felt now.

The same weight could be felt on his shoulders. The same boredom consumed his mind for days on end as they count until they forget what number he was on and starts over.

The thing that was really the same was the loud voice talking to him throughout it all. "Oh come on!" It yells, loud and frustrated as it was once again ignored. "This is no fun if you don't talk to me!" It complains, and complains.

Ranboo was thinks about digging his claw into his ear I told he punctured his eardrum so he wouldn't hear the whining anymore. What he doesn't remember he's tried that six times already. Though they succeeded with his hearing loss, they failed to consider the fact that you can't get rid of him that easily. Though even if it did work they would heal in a matter of minutes anyway.

"No fun! No fun! No fun!" Dream chants loudly in his head. The subtle ache the screaming causes wasn't uncomfortable enough - yet - to warrant Ranboo giving in to the voice.

Dream then appears in front of Ranboo, screaming 'Boo' in an attempt to scare the Ender. It didn't work, Ranboo's body was used to his antics by now. Dream groans loudly. "You've been off since your visit with your past. You can't let that stop us from having fun!" The excited blonde grips onto Ranboo's shoulders and slightly shakes him.

Ranboo didn't react. They didn't pull away or try to push the other off of him. His mind simply slips back into far away memories of cold comforting textured skin and soft lips on their head. Ranboo doesn't know where the familiar comforting feeling from these memories are from. They don't even know what exactly the memories are. They just know the comforting rumble under his once smaller body. The feeling of blunt but long nails rubbing against their scalp calmly.

They know the longing for people he can't name or put a face to. They just know that they want the feeling of protection back.

Dream then disappears, Ranboo didn't think much of his friend disappearing. He normally did every couple of days.

Ranboo feel backward, which was weird because his back was pushed against a wall. Instead of the back of their head hitting something hard and solid, it lands on something warm and oddly soft.

"Hey there mutant." He hears an unfamiliar voice say. A face then comes into his line of sight. "Ready to meet the boss?" Ranboo stares wide eyed at the scarred face above him. The scar going from his outer lip to eyebrow looked like it would have been painful.

"He's heavy." Someone else speaks from behind Ranboo. The feline-hybrid then pushes Ranboo upward until he was standing on his feet.

"It is bigger than I remember." Skeppy, the only one in the room Ranboo vaguely recognizes, says. He was standing just at the side of Ranboo, staring up at him with questioning eyes. "You were shorter than me last I spoke to you."

"I'm sorry?" Ranboo asks in a rough voice.

"Enough with the reunions, we need to go meet the boss." Quackity says as he grips Ranboo's cuff chains and walks as he pulls along the Ender.

"Thanks for the assistance, Sir Skeppy." The feline says as he bows towards the demon. The demon, in turn, teleports away without responding. "Asshole." Ant whispers before falling in step with Quackity.

"Punz's group is next to come home. I'll trust both you and Sam will be glad to hear." Quackity says, his voice losing the normal bitterness.

"I'll let Sam know later today."

"If we don't get caught that it."

"We won't."

There's a beat of silence. "Um…where are we going?" Ranboo asks.

-
Sorry for late post, and that it's short, I have two very painful ear infections ATM. Woohoo.