EXPLANATION

(art by me)

THERE'S PLOT EXPLANATIONS AND TALK ABOUT WHAT I WANTED TO DO FOR THIS STORY IN THIS. READ IF YOU WANT EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF CLOSURE FOR THIS STORY

-

Hi! Sorry about this but this story is no longer going to be updated, because of me no longer having motivation for this story (or any other one for that matter) and me leaving the fandom.

I haven't been watching the cc's at all (other then Ranboo and Punz) in the last couple months and I no longer feel the connection with the cc's or the fandom that I did two years ago, or a year ago.

I have no ill will with the fandom and I was going to continue these stories even though I had no longer consumed the content but because of lack of motivation and overall hatred for this story (I personally hate it, sorry) I have decided to no longer continue this story.

There's you're explanation and I apologize to those who actually read this story and kept up with the updates.

-

Here's a quick rundown of how I wanted to the story and character development to proceed! It's mostly my story notes and ideas that I had but was never had the ability to flesh out.

-

Background for characters first!!

RANBOO:
They aren't an ender mutant. With the last couple chapters I talked about Ran's mother's and him being close with the Ender Dragon. In this story he was the Prince of The End. But he was a special boy. In Minecraft lore (I Think? Feel Free To Correct Me If I'm Wrong) Enderman exist because they are humans who got stuck in the end and were forced to eat chorus fruit or they would die. So in the cannon of this story is that no Enderman as ever been born in the typical way of humans. They simply transformed. But Ranboo was the first of his kind to ever be birthed (don't ask me how he's just special), he was celebrated and gifted the title Prince. He was adopted by the Queens of the End, his bio mom died during the pregnancy.

But then Schlatt happened. Once Schlatt got into power he ordered total control over the end. During the fight for control of The End all Endermen we're either captured, with Bad's help (he spelled cuffs to keep them from vwoopong), or killed. Ranboo's parents were killed and the Ender Dragon was captured for further experimentation.

Sapnap's father was the one to first find where Ranboo was hidden away. He was a kind man who had assured Ranboo that he would be okay. But after being put into captivity Bad took notice on Ranboo because they were the only Enderman that was a child.

So he was taken by Bad for further experimentation. This is where he met Dream/Clay. I didn't make this detail known but the experimentation done on Ranboo was splicing his DNA with Dreams. Basically Ranboo had all of the added benefits that Dreams "mutant" powers had. Ranboo has increased hearing, eyesight, and healed almost automatically after injury. If I had ever gone to the point of fight training with Ranboo he was would had increased endurance and reaction speed when put into a high stressful/endurance situations.

But these experimentations also caused Dream's soul, you can say, to latch onto Ranboo's body and mind. Thus that's where the voice and hallucinations came in. At first it was simple hallucinations of his brother figure comforting through lonely nights when Dream was experimented on for days at a time. But once Ranboo told Bad about the voice and seeing Dream when he wasn't really there Bad used his powers to infiltrate his mind and twist the voice into something dark.