Trevor's POV .2

R18

Hindi man lang ako nakapag paalam kay Tharia. I was preoccupied. All I thought about was to kiss her damn lips.

Usapan namin ni Dad ay pupunta agad ako sa company after the announcement. Minabuti kong maagang umalis sa bahay dahil malamang traffic.

I was on my way to Taguig when I turned on the radio. I wanted to hear some news but instead of AM radio, I end up in FM radio.

When I turned it on, a familiar song was currently playing. I don't know where I heard that before but probably, from Mom. Gan'tong kanta 'yung mga nasa playlist niya and damn, I was relate and fascinated with the song.

'I was lost in the dark'

'With my lonely, broken heart'

'Then you came along...'

'You took me home'

'And made me your own'

I forgot the title but good thing the DJ recalled and said it was 'You made me live again' by Janet Basco. What a song. Old but gold.

Akala ko makakabalik ako after 1 to 2 weeks but I didn't expect that it would last for a month! Ayaw akong pabalikin ni Dad sa mansion dahil sa dami ng gawain.

I missed her. Mabuti na lang talaga at naka score ako ng halik bago umalis. I wanna hear her voice so I called Mom to asked for Tharia's number.

[Hey TJ! Miss me?] Mom said.

"No actually," I sighed.

[Ouch, that hurt. So why did you call?]

Ngumuso ako. "Can I have Tharia's number?"

[Kaya naman pala tumawag. Ako na lang ang magsasabi na miss mo na siya!] She then laughed.

"Stop playing, Mom. Give me her number."

[Fine. 09375899242] goodness, she said it fast. Buti na lang nakuha ko rin agad. Sinave ko na ang number bago ko pa ulit makalimutan.

I texted her and I was smiling the whole time like an idiot. See what you did to me, woman? You're the only one who can make me smile alone like a freaking idiot here.

Nasa table ako nang biglang pumasok si Tito Rod. He's also working here.

"Here's the data you've asked about. I already sent it to 500 clients as you have said." Saka niya nilapag ang folder sa mesa ko.

"Good. Thanks."

Hindi siya gumagalaw at nakatayo lang.

I arched my brow to him. "We're good. Now get your ass out of here."

Uncle Rod laughed sarcastically. "You're always disrespectful as you are TJ."

I smirked. "I only respect who deserves to be."

"Oh yeah?" He hissed.

I just ignored him and continue signing the papers.

"Why don't you just let go of the company and give it to me?" He uttered.

I scoffed and looked at him ridiculously. "Now that I am the CEO? Hell no." I smirked

"Fine. I'll take this company soon. Watch out." He warned.