The loss of a loved one

Andy's POV

Ashely says he has no one left in his life. He is always complaining about how his parents died and how he cant find the right girl. How does he think I feel now!? I have no one to love now! Juliet was my one... my one.. true love?

Love? For some reason when I said that precious word when refering to Juliet it doesn't seem right. But I know it is true! She was always there for me when no one else was, she was my preicious flower in a land of destruction. She picked me up when I was down and I did the same. But now she was down and no matter how hard I try to help her stand again she will always be left there. She is alone... just like me..

I have the boys, but they aren't the same. I need love, and I doubt I will find that looking at a group of five, older, smelly, men that I've known for a while. Although, when I looked at Ashley as he was standing over me I did feel something... but even if that could have been love I will never forgive him. And than that brings me to this whole apocalypse thing! I never thought that would actually happen, but I guess I was wrong. Apparently the news doesn't always lie!

I heard the sound of our bunk room door creak open, and gentel footsteps walking towards my bunk. "If your Ashley I suggest you turn your ass around and leave me alone for a while."

I heard a sigh, and what sounded like sobs as the footsteps stopped in there tracks and the door opened once again. The tears once again freely fell down my face as I thought over what Jinxx and Jake had said earlier. He was trying to save me... but there had to have been another way. And it almost appeared as though he enjoyed killing Juliet... as if he had been waiting to do that for a while.

He should have just let me die... at least than I would be in Hell with my Dragonfly.