Rebel love song

With Chris, Cat, and Crystal on our side there may be hope after all. They seem pretty skilled in what they do. After Jinxx had explained the plan and introductions had been made we set off towards the city. Crystal was talking to herself the whole way there, but other than that all was silent. We only ran into five or so zombies, so for the most part we made it to my apartment fairly easily. After struggling with the door for a moment all eight of us walked in.

As soon as I turned on the lights I immediately regretted coming here. Photos of me and Juliet lined the walls and tables. I felt the tears once again begin to fall and I collapsed on the floor. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I looked up to meet chocolate brown eyes. The same chocolate brown eyes that stood over my dead love. I shoved his hand off and ran off to my bedroom. Above the bed was a poster of the band... a picture of my best friends.

I tore it down from the wall and stared at it for a moment. I wonder how the BVB Army is doing...

Before I could think about what I was doing I realized that the poster was now ripped... Ashley being the one to be torn from the image. I crumpled up his smiling face and threw it as far as I could across the room.

He was a murderer...an evil, heartless, cruel, kind, warm hearted, adorable fool... who... who was just trying to protect me....

That realization hit me like a bag of bricks. I sprung from my bed and ran out into the living room. Crystal was raiding my fridge, Cat was sitting on the couch next to Chris, Jinxx was talking to Jake at the kitchen table, but CC and Ashley were no where to be seen. I quickly made my way upstairs and began searching the rooms up there. I heard sobbing coming from the bathroom and felt my heart break into a million pieces.

"Come on Ash.. it'll be ok." I heard CC's attempts to comfort our crying companion. Somehow hearing CC talking to Ashley made me feel... something. Knowing that he was in there putting a smile on his face when that should be my job! I just felt so... so... jealous...

I burst into the bathroom door and pushed CC away from my friend. I was quick to wrap my arms around him and hold him close.

"I am so sorry," I whispered, whipping the tears from his cheek. "I-I never meant to be such a jerk."

I heard Ashley take a deep breath before looking me in the eyes. It was in that moment that I knew... I fucking fell for Ashley Purdy! The ladies man, the whore.