Jinxx's POV

To say the house was a mess was an understatement. Not only was it a literal mess (you literally couldn't turn a corner without running into another accumulation of something), but the people in it were also a mess as well. Jake spends most of his time sitting out back or pacing around the house, God knows what Crystal has been doing all this time in her room, CC just sits with her, holding her hand, It has been almost three days since Andy has left and Ash is still a sobbing mess, and to top it all of Cat is my only conversation partner. I bet you can imagine how interesting my social life is at this point.

I walked up the stairs and heard the oh so familiar sobs of my band mate. I couldn't take it any longer, so I twisted the nob and opened the door. Ashley was laying on Andy's bed, clutching a small stuffed animal against his chest.

"Hey buddy," I began. Are you Hungry?" I asked, remembering Ashley hadn't been down to eat in almost three days.

"No" He answered bluntly, whipping away tears with the back of his hand.

"Are you ever gonna come out of your room?" I questioned, sitting by his feet.

"No" he replied yet again.

"Are you ever gonna be happy again?" I whispered, in one last pathetic try.

"No" he said, looking at me.

"But what if Andy comes back?"

"No."

That No didn't even make sense. I could see now that Ash was in his own world at this point and wasn't even listening to me. I began to exit the room just as Cat was walking in.

She grabbed my shoulders, "Did he say anything?" True concern etched across her face. She truly did love him and she may be the only thing that can make him better.

"No," I said. All he said was No."

Her hopeful glare fell into a frown and her shoulders sagged. "Oh." And with that she walked into the room.

"Hey Ashy how ya doin baby?" She cooed, curling up next to him.

"No"

"No? What does that mean?" Cat replied, beckoning an answer.

"No... it means no...." Ashley responded sitting up slightly.

"And why are you saying no," Cat continued.

"I don't know what else to say," he mumbled.

"You can smile and say your okay!" Cat yelled, frustration taking over her calmness.

Ashley threw his head back down onto the people. "No."

Cat jumped up from the bed and stomped out of the room. I took that as my que to leave.