God bless us

Ashley's POV

Were we really gonna do this? How could we possible survive even if we tried! So many questions ran through my head, and I just couldn't seem to find any positive answers.

Right now we were all scrambling around the tour bus trying to find anything to use as a weapon. Jake grabbed a golf club, Jinxx picked up a shower rod, CC took out some switch blades, Andy grabbed a mop, and I stood in the middle of the living area like a lost puppy.
"Hey Ash, how about you grab that baseball bat in the back room" CC said with a smile. I quickly thanked him and ran into the back room.

Once we all collected our weapons and out bearings we opened the metal door of the bus. The first thing that hit us was a strong, putrid smell, and the second was the large wave of the undead heading towards us.

Jake let out an audible whimper and Andy growled in frustration.
"What should we do now?" He spoke, anger flowing out with every breath.

"Just go for it?" Jake asked, swinging his club around by his side. As if we had made an unspoken agreement, the five of us stepped from our bus and straight towards the zombie hoard.

CC let out this almost war cry type thing before charging into the mass of walking corpses and swinging his switch blades violently. We all followed his lead, swaying our weapons and trying not to think too much about what we were doing.
When we all finally opened out eyes we realized that we were completely surrounded, and more of the horrid creatures were on there way.