BLOOD!!!

Andy's POV

Fuck.

Why was I so bad with relationships? I just kept on making Ashley scared or upset. This was so much easier with girls. What was I going to do with myself. FUCK.I was pacing back and forth in my room, trying to figure out what to do next. I had already messed with Ashley, so maybe I should go fix that. But what would I say?After ten minutes of planning out the entire conversation with Ashley, I gave in and tip toed out of my room, quietly. I peered in the door frame of the guest room to see a sleeping Ashley and a sobbing, hugging, laughing, and saying "I love you" a lot CC and Crystal. I cleared my throat as they turned around to see my. Gesturing them out, I went to go sit down next to Ashley who was curled up like a baby on the couch. My cheeks reddened at the sight of him looking so cute, I just wanted to cuddle him right there and then, but I knew that would scare him if I woke him up that way. So I nudged him a little bit and whispered, "AshleyBaby, wake up."His eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me, relaxed at first, but then fearful."W-what are you doing?" he stammered. "Go away."I sighed and laid down next to him, wrapping my arms around him. At first, he flinched, but eventually gave in and snuggled himself into me.

"A-Andy?" Ashley finally spoke out after five minutes of comfortable silence."Mmhm." I sighed, my eyes shut, feeling happier than ever before, snuggled in Ashley's arms.He poked me, causing me to open my eyes. "Am...am I really going to die? I'm scared." He whimpered.I shook my head. "No, I won't let that happen, babe. I'll protect you." He nodded and closed his eyes again when another thought crossed my mind. I slowly sat up, bringing him with me and shimmying my way closer to him. "Actually, I have a question, too." I sighed, hating myself for what I was about to say.Ashley gulped and nodded, clearly as nervous as I was. Even though it was a stupid question, I was scared to know the answer."Ash, do you have a thing for my sister? For Cat?"He blinked, confused. Then, vigorously shook his head no. "She's my best friend, Andy. I have a thing, well, yeah." He said, second guessing himself. "I have a thing for you. More than that, actually." He smiled that award-winning smile that always warmed my heart up. Relieved, I rested my head on his shoulder and yawned. Ashley laid back down and closed his eyes. Suddenly they shot open and he rolled off the bed. I jumped up and ran over to his side. I watched him, helpless, as he spazed for a moment as blood dripped from his mouth. "Andy?" he asked, motioning me closer. I ran over to his side and crouched next to him. "What baby?" I responded, moving closer. Out of nowhere he grabbed me by the shirt collar and crashed our lips together. His mouth tasted like blood and whiskey, but I didn't mind. That was his way of telling me that he was fine, and I knew, then and there that he would make it.