They cant stop us from our freedom

Cat's POV

"What happened?" Andy asked, terror clear in his voice. I looked down at Ashley and awaited his answer.

"I was lonely..." he sighed. How was he lonely? This house is full of people who love him and care about him.

"You were lonely so you came into the bathroom and started hugging my sister?" Andy's voice raised slightly with every word, and he stepped further into the small bathroom.

Ashley flinched slightly in my hold and placed his head in my shoulder.

"If you have a thing for my sister you should just te-", that's when he spotted the rope.

"Ashley," I began lifting his head up. "How about you go up to bed and I'll be up to check on you in a minute?"

His eyes filled with both terror and more tears as he began to shake his head violently.

"No, No, No, No! Please! P-Please don't leave me alone again!" He started shaking and held on to me tighter. Andy attempted to crouch down beside him and pull Ash onto his own lap, but Ashley wouldn't let go of me.

I began to shush him quietly, as I rocked him back and forth. Nothing was helping, the tears just continued to fall and the shaking got worse and worse.

Out of no where he flailed onto the floor, and coughed up a large amount of blood. After that he stopped shaking and laid there motionless on the ground.

"ASHLEY!" Andy screamed, trying to run to his beloved, but I held him back. Slowly Ashley got up from the ground and turned to look at the two of us.

"Please...." he continued as if nothing had happened. "Please... I don't wanna die alone."

I released Andy and as soon as I did he got on his hands and knees and crawled over to Ashley. "Baby, you will never be alone. You have me, Cat, CC, Crystal, Chris, Jake, AND Jinxx."

"T-then why... why have you been ignoring me?" Ashley choked out, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

Andy's face went from loving to desperate in a total of three seconds. "You're gonna die... " Thats all he said...

"ANDY!" I yelled, running over to a now sobbing Ashley. "What the fuck!"

"Y-YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LET ME DIE!!!" Ash yelled, pushing away from both me and Andy.

If only he knew... If only he knew how much I loved him...