Saviors

Ashley's POV

We were screwed. We were absolutely and utterly screwed at that very second. CC and I were back to back, protecting each other from the flesh-eating monsters. Andy was trying as hard as he could to run away like the pansy he was. Jake and Jinxx were making ninja sounds and trying to scare the zombies off. When all tactics failed, we knew our hope was lost. We were going to become the same as the monsters, just like Juliet did. (It wasn't a bad thing when she was a zombie, though) I was about to drop my weapon and surrender to the enemy, when we all heard a roaring noise coming closer and closer by the second.

At first, I thought it was more zombies coming to devour our skin and take us to their side, but it ended up being a motorcycle with three people on it. The figures seemed dark at first, mainly because they were wearing all black. Masks covered their faces except for their eyes and their bodies were adorned with leather.

Who were these guys? Our eyes all switched from the zombies to the three figures flying above our heads in a silver motorcycle. The one driving appeared to be a guy. The others had long hair flying from the backs of the masks so it was obvious they were girls. The motorcycle came to a stop and the three leather wearing figures hopped off and started sprinting towards us. (Well, the guy stayed behind.) I was panicking because I didn't know if they were on our side or the zombies'.

The one girl who was standing closest to Andy whipped out two pistols and began firing, hitting the zombies in the heart every single time. The other one must have been a ninja or something, because she started round-house kicking all the zombies, sending their heads flying in all different directions.

Once the large group of zombies had been obliterated into complete nothingness the two girls let their guard down. All of the guys had a shocked look on their faces, and I knew that my expression wasn't far off.

The girl with the pistols removed her mask and helmet revealing long blue hair of different shades. Her skin was pale and there were extremely dark circles under her eyes. She looked as if she hadn't slept in weeks. She had a small smile on her face, but other than that she seemed utterly indifferent to the whole situation.

The other girl was the complete opposite. She ripped off her helmet and mask and ran over to where CC and I were standing. She had long, blood stained, black hair that was put up into two messy pigtails, and frightening pure black eyes. You couldn't even see the whites!

She stopped in front of us with a huge, semi-sadistic grin on her face.

"Hey. I'm Crystal, that's Cat, and over there is my brother Chris." She explained. "We just saved your asses so you should be thankful... canyoubeliveitisactuallytheendoftheworldhowcrazyisthat!!!" She rambled on and on before a quiet voice cut her off.

"Crystal... shut up.You're rambling again, and quite frankly it's annoying." I noticed that the monotone voice came from Cat. Crystal obeyed the orders she had been given and walked over to their bike. They were all about to leave when Jinxx called out.

"Wait! So you are just gonna leave us to die!"

"Pretty much..." Cat responded, not even sparing us a backwards glance.

"I THINK WE SHOULD STAY!" Crystal screamed, which earned her a slap from Cat. But none the less the three of them climbed from the bike and walked back over to us.

"So where to?" Crystal asked, jumping up and down in place.

Jinxx told them the plan as I zoned out. So even though it's Hell on Earth at the moment we still found some saviors....