Who can save me now

Cat's POV

I was kicking ass as usual when my actions were interrupted by a loud scream coming from behind me. I killed the last few zombies in my path, then whirled around to see Ashley lying on the ground being bitten by one! I joined in on the screams and ran over to him. I kneeled down next to Andy, who was also leaning over Ashley. I saw tears rush from Andy's eyes and I placed my hand on his shoulder comfortingly, but he flicked it away and mouthed the words, "get off." I felt the tears coming, but I couldn't do this now. Not in front of the guys and Crystal. I had always been the tough one and I just couldn't break now. So I bit my lip and began talking to Ashley normally, trying not to scare him.
"Hey, Ash, How are you?" my voice quivered. I looked over at Andy who was begging for Ashley to get up. I gave Andy a hug and didn't let go, even when he tried to push me away.

"I am so sorry, Batmandy. I don't know what came over me when I did...that...with Ashley. I wasn't thinking straight, and I was so alone." He looked me in the eyes, and smiled for the first time since we had found out we were siblings. Just then, we both heard a groan coming from Ashley. It wasn't his voice, though. It was lower and distorted.

"And-Andy?" he croaked, his eyes fluttering open. He looked so pale. I felt horrible seeing both him and Andy in such distress.

"Oh my god, Ashley! Thank god you're okay! I thought you were...dead." Andy sniffled.

"That...That hurt more than when you punched me!" Ash attempted to joke, but I could see the pain in his eyes. He attempted to sit up, but ended up doubling over in pain and falling into my arms.

"Hey Cat!!" Ashley yelled, giggling to himself. I smiled back, before helping him up. After he was up, he looked at Andy. He was about to say something when all of the sudden he flailed to the ground and blood spewed from his mouth.

"ASH!!" Andy screamed as he rushed back over to his side. Ashley began to shake, but still managed to sit himself up.

He had a look of disgust on his face, but that was quickly replaced by a look of panic. He looked at me with pleading eyes and I immediately understood what he was asking.

I shook my head and moved closer to him. Andy tried to lean in to pull Ash into his arms, but Ashley dogged him and crawled over to me instead.

" P-please," he whispered, blood pouring out of his mouth as he spoke. "If not n-now...than whenever I turn. I want you to kill me."

These words broke my heart, but what could I do? I looked up at Andy who had a hurt look on his face. Crystal and CC were standing over us, sad looks on their faces.

" No need Ash," I finally responded, "you arent gonna turn. At least not while me, Andy, and Crystal are here."