9| Grounded

"Soobin-ah, are you in there?" the elder shouted through the closed gate.

He sighed as he still got no answer and carefully opened the gate and took a look inside. A groan could be heard and his gaze fall onto Soobin, who was lying in pain on the cold cement floor. Yeonjun rushed over to him and knelt before him. He gently pulled at the younger one and made him look up at him.

"H-hyung it hurts!" he exclaimed when he saw the elder.

"Damn it, what have you done? Have you eaten anything toxic?" Yeonjun asked, who knew that the younger wasn't that careful with what he ingested.

"I-I don't know!" the younger replied and curled up when another wave of pain hit him.

He thought carefully about what Soobin had been consuming recently, but he couldn't think of anything different than usual. And yet. Then the thought struck him of the conversation the day before with his little brother, 'Hyung, did Soobin hyung drink his coffee?'

"That little beast..." he mumbled to himself, grabbing the younger one.

"Wha-what?" Soobin asked confused.

The elder shook his head, "Come, we must get you inside," he said, gently taking one arm under both of the younger's arms.

He pulled him up and almost lifted the suffering younger all the way inside. He made sure he got his dirty clothes changed, which he felt was a little strange in relation to what happened the day before. But he didn't mention anything as he did not know how much the younger one could remember. He helped him with putting on some comfortable clothes and lay him under a duvet in his bed.

"I'll get you some water," Yeonjun said, slipping out of the room.

But that was not the only thing he intended to do. He carefully closed the door behind him and walked with certain steps in the direction of his little brother's room.

He knocked hard on the door, "Beomgyu, open!"

The youngest got a surprise on the other side of the door and was about to drop his mobile, which he was sitting with.

"Coming," he shouted, getting up from his bed and walking over to unlock the door.

To his no surprise, he saw his big brother standing there, but to his great surprise, he saw that he was furious. The younger sank and smiled faintly at him.

"He-hey hyung," he said with a nervous smile.

The elder took a step towards his little brother, "Beomgyu what did you put in his coffee?!"

The younger stepped backward and shrank in height, "I-I-"

"Leave it, I know you did something. Tell me what!" the elder said harshly, pushing him back against the wall.

"O-okay maybe I poured an enchantment in!" Beomgyu exclaimed hurriedly.

Yeonjun looked angrily at the younger one. A light shone from the bed and his gaze immediately landed on his brother's mobile. A picture of him and another stranger boy showed on the screen. The elder stepped suspiciously towards the mobile and quickly grabbed it. The younger one widened his eyes when he discovered what his brother was up to.

"Beomgyu who is this?" the elder asked as he glanced with wrinkled eyebrows at the strange boy in the picture.

"Hyung!"

"Answer me, who is he? Is that him you meet when you're gone?"

The younger one reached for the phone, but the older one lifted his arm away.