43| Who are you?

All too soon, the wolf had been tempted to find the girl again. And right now there was no one to hold him back, so that was what he did. Nervously he stood waiting for someone to open the door for him he had just called. The boy tapped slightly impatiently with his foot on the second upper step he was standing on. Could she not just open now? As if she had heard his thoughts, the boy heard a click from the lock and the door opened. The blonde-haired girl who appeared on the other side of the door, opened her eyes a little startled, and then looked questioningly at the stranger boy.

"Can I help you?" she asked, her tone slightly confused as to why this boy with these strange purple contact lenses was standing in front of her family's house.

"Iris?" he himself said confused at her expression.

His eyebrows wrinkled slightly.

The next thing that came out of the girl's mouth made the boy want to fall backward from all the blood that was drained out of his face: "Who are you?"

Jimin had no idea what to do with this situation. Could she not ... remember who he was?

"Don't you remember who I am? Jimin? Doesn't that ring a bell?"

The girl looked at him for a long time, her face expressionless, "No."

It hit him hard and precisely, her words. Too accurate. And he felt that his legs would break under him at any moment.

"Sorry, but I think you've got the wrong one," Iris said, hastily closing the door.

In that second, Jimin knew that the hunter had definitely done something to the girl. He clenched his teeth tightly together, turned on his heels, and set off running. This is something the hunter would regret.

_____

A rush of adrenaline went through his whole body, and he could already feel the cold sweat, which almost rolled down his back. Shit! Jimin jumped back and headed for the door. But the dark-haired hunter did not give up. He must not run away, not this time!

Jungkook even ran towards the fleeing boy, his legs extra fast. Jimin threw himself forward and grabbed the doorknob, his heart pounding against his ribs. A hand came from behind and grabbed him by the arm before he even got the chance to open the door. The dark-haired hunter made the wolf trip and swung him around in a half arc so that he fell to the floor with a bump. Jimin hit the floor with his back first, and Jungkook grabbed both of his arms and held them over his head as he sat cross-legged above the captured wolf. He couldn't do anything now, Jungkook thought.

"Arh let go of me, Jungkook!" the irritated wolf exclaimed with a growl, his eyes filled with an angry purple color and his body fighting against the hunter's strong grip on him.

"Not this time! You will not be allowed to get away from me again!" the hunter replied again, his gaze permeating the purple eyes.

Jimin stopped fighting against glowing angrily at Jungkook, "What do you want with me?!" he snapped, his teeth faintly visible.

"Oh come on, you fucking just disappeared from me?! What do you reckon I might not even demand an explanation?" the hunter snapped back with.

Jimin groaned annoyed and rolled his eyes, "Seriously, you couldn't care less, hunter."

Jungkook tsked and pressed the wolf's arms further down to the floor.

"Do you know him, hyung?" asked Beomgyu, who had come over to them with Taehyun.

Both Jimin and Jungkook turned their heads at the sound of the question.

Jungkook nodded slowly, "Yeah, I know him, and now I just want an explanation to everything."