38| Dancing on fire

Beomgyu embraced the boy in a big hug.

Yeonjun laughed a little at it, "I'm only gone one day."

"Still .." the younger one mumbled towards his big brother.

The silvery boy shook Beomgyu's hair a little when he finally let go again, "You can always call me, alright?"

The blonde boy nodded with a smile on his face, "Okay hyungie."

Yeonjun nodded and put a hand on the green luminous shoulder, which stood patiently waiting for him, "And take good care of Jungkook, right?"

Beomgyu made thumbs-up for him and flashed a big warming smile. He closed the door for the two older ones after waving goodbye to them as they left the house. The blonde boy turned around towards the vampire, who was standing a little behind him. His eyes radiated a mysterious look. Several different emotions at once. His lips were curled up in a buttery grin.

"What's up with that smile there?" asked the elder, who walked towards him with slow steps.

Taehyun laughed, "Nothing .."

The youngest reached out for Beomgyu's back and pulled him closer to himself, placing his other hand against the side of his head.

"Maybe just ... this," said the youngest, tilting his head slightly and pressing his lips against the eldest.

Immediately, the blonde accepted the vampire's cool lips and even reached for the youngster's neck as he stepped a step closer to him. He pressed himself further towards the younger one and made the kiss deeper. Their lips moved softly against each other, sometimes the youngest's heavy touch would touch Beomgyu's lip. The edge of the kitchen was quickly filled with a hot mood from the intimate sounds that left the two boys, and the blonde boy's heartbeat pulsed loud and clear to the vampire. The moment Beomgyu withdrew to get some air, Taehyun planted his lips on his jaw and kissed on. Because he, as a vampire, was already dead, he no longer breathed. He kissed and sucked on the hunter's delicate skin, leaving the eldest in a mess of rapid breathing while, with his supernatural powers, he lifted Beomgyu up and thrust him against the wall. The elder wrapped his legs around the waist of the vampire, pulling his head up at him so he could catch his red lips in an even deeper kiss than before. Immediately, Beomgyu pushed his tongue into his mouth but hit the tip of a fang. Taehyun hissed faintly over it as blood drops began to trickle out of the new wound.

"Beom .." the vampire mumbled between the kisses.

The elder just smiled innocently at him. Of course, he had done it on purpose, and now the blood-red eyes looked deep into his.

"Wha- is it not a little too early for that?" a voice beeped further from inside the kitchen.

Beomgyu let go of the vampire's lips and looked up in shock, his own lips red and swollen. There, stood the few months older boy and looked in the direction of the two lovers, his eyes wide and even shocked. When he had finally decided to get up, at least that was not exactly what he had expected to see.

The blonde boy began to smile with a rising blush in his cheeks, "Oh, Jungkook," was all he could say.

Taehyun slowly put the hunter down on the floor again and turned around so he could see the guest himself. He kept his hand in a tight grip on the elder's wrist, while his red-hot eyes cut through the air towards Jungkook.

"Uhm, I was not meant to disturb you .. I'll just find, uhm, something to eat rather quickly," said the dark-haired hunter and turned around to quickly find some food.

"Nah, that's okay," Beomgyu laughed, stepping forward but being held back by the vampire.

He tightened the grip on his wrist and the blonde boy looked up at him. Taehyun's gaze was hard and threatening, but Beomgyu just thought he looked wildly hot.