12| Revealed

"Yeonjun hyung let me out now!" shouted an annoyed Beomgyu, who was knocking on the door.

The elder sat in the kitchen on the other side with the younger's phone in his hand, flipping through pictures. In several of the pictures, there was this boy who he had no idea who was. And he was not at all comfortable with it. It seemed that the boy and his brother had a close relationship with each other, which only made the situation worse.

Beomgyu had now been locked inside his room for a whole week and he was getting insane because of it. He had nothing to do but sit and stare into the air. It had not been very long before he discovered that his phone was also gone. He was panicking because he knew Yeonjun had taken it and had looked through it all. And the boy's secret was soon revealed.

He missed his beloved Taehyun incredibly much but what good was it when he was locked up in his own room?!

He stepped annoyed away from the door and threw himself heavily into his bed. Another day was almost over and he had made no shit other than shouting for his foolish big brother. Surprisingly, he had not heard a word from his cousin, but he was sure that as soon as he was released from his small prison, he would be assaulted by him. Yeonjun had probably told him that it was him who had given Soobin the poisonous elixir. Shortly said; he looked forward to his own death, which he himself had caused.

A knock could be heard and the boy closed his eyes and naively slapped his hands over his ears.

"Hyung go away!" he shouted back.

A rattle and rumble could be heard, but the younger did not bother to check what it was. He had reached the point where he was just sulking over everything. However, he just wished his Taehyun was there now, and everything would be fine again.

A cool evening wind was whistling into the room, and something slammed a little too hard than what was intended. It gave a startle in the boy, but he laid still.

A cold hand snuck around the boy's neck, and another hand lay over his eyes.

"Hey!" Beomgyu exclaimed, perhaps a little too loudly, trying to pull himself away.

The stranger smirked to himself and laid the rest of his weight down onto the boy. Beomgyu stopped all his movements and tensed throughout his body under the stranger.

The stranger slowly leaned down against the boy's ear, "Hey what?" he whispered.

The boy gasped, it could not possibly be him! He did everything to turn around, but the other was way too strong. Eventually, the boy was turned around, so that he now looked directly into the stranger's deep dark eyes.

"Tae-Taehyun!" exclaimed the boy giddily, but the other slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Shhh, we can't risk anyone hearing us," Taehyun whispered with a smile so that his fangs peeked out.

"Damn how I missed you!" Beomgyu said a little lower this time, lifting the younger one down to him in a hug.

Taehyun kissed his neck in the hug and also hugged him back.

"Has it really been that bad?" the youngest asked with a laugh.

Beomgyu let go of Taehyun again and looked at him with a serious look, "It has been a complete nightmare!"

Taehyun got pity for the poor boy, "Aww sweets," he said, planting a kiss on his lips.

The younger one rose again above him, but the older one was not satisfied with that. He reached for Taehyun's neck and pressed him down against his lips again. Taehyun whined into the rough motion and decided to help the older one's needs. He moved his lips smoothly against Beomgyu's who felt as if he was in heaven. His heart pounded hard into his chest, and the younger one loved the sound of it. He smirked for a brief second and pressed himself even further down towards the other.