16| To follow your heart

"Hyung, have you seen him yet?" the youngest in the pack asked quietly.

The eldest looked up at Dongju, "No unfortunately Xion," Youngjo replied.

The youngest looked down at the floor. Youngjo's heart contracted in pity for the younger one. He got up and pulled Dongju into a hug.

"Don't worry, he will come back, alright?" the elder said while calmly running a finger around in circles on Dongju's back.

The younger one nodded weakly as he clung to him. Dongju had a firm grip on the elder's jersey and would not let go. He hated when his hyungs were mad at each other. He always got such a bad feeling about it, and he did not like it at all.

"But hyung, where do you think he could be?" Dongju asked and finally let go of Youngjo.

Youngjo sighed deeply, "I have an idea about it, but he seemed pretty angry."

"Okay," the younger one replied, walking toward the door from the room.

The blue glow bit his lip as he watched Dongju leave the room with drooping shoulders. He briefly considered following suit, but did not. He must accept it.

It was no secret that the youngest in the pack was in love with the green luminous. They all knew that, but Dongju just didn't know that. Youngjo also knew they were not meant to be. The green glowing was not Dongju's mate. But another very familiar one was.

_____

"Yeonjun hyung, what's wrong?" a suspicious Soobin asked.

The older one sighed, "Nothing but I'm just a little tired," he replied, giving the younger one a small smile.

The younger one looked seriously at him, "Yeonjun hyung I know you so well and it's not just that."

"Soobin-ah, there is nothing wrong with me," the elder replied briefly and simply.

He had no intention of telling the younger one about his thoughts. He just wanted to think he was insane.Yeonjun got up from the chair in his office and walked with steady steps toward his room.

"Good night!" the younger one shouted after him.

But the elder did not answer him. Soobin was sure Yeonjun was hiding something. He seemed far too into his thoughts than what he normally was. He had the feeling that it was something strange he was hiding, and he did not really care about it. But what could he do if Yeonjun would not tell it?

He quickly shook his thoughts again and walked towards his own room. Ever since his little mishap with the poisoning, the house had been so quiet. His younger cousin had hardly talked to him, but that was because he still was busy with his little vampire. Soobin could not stand the fact that there was a vampire in his home. He was surprised that Yeonjun had allowed Beomgyu to have him here. It did not quite make sense to him. There is something not quite right ...

_____

Yeonjun opened the door and closed it behind him with a sigh. His headache knocked and he could feel how exhausted he really was.

He was already half asleep when he went towards the bathroom to take a bath. He closed and locked the door, tossed the clothes to the side, and jumped in under the hot shower. Just what I need.

The hot drops of water that rolled over him quickly made his whole body relax. The hot water also relieved a small part of his headache, and Yeonjun breathed a sigh of relief.

He turned off the steaming shower again and stood for a few seconds just with his eyes closed, letting the hot steam surround him, like a thick, hot mist.

He slowly opened his eyes again and stepped out of the bath, found a soft towel, and wiped off all the drops of water. His silvery hair hung heavily down his face, dripping with a few drops of water that rolled down his back. He quickly ran the towel through it and tied it around his waist.

His hair was still dripping with water, but he didn't care. Yeonjun opened the door and entered his room, but his jaw fell when he caught sight of the figure.

A giant coal-black wolf lay waiting at the end of his large bed. The wolf. It raised its head as the boy stepped in and looked with its green eyes summing up at him. Without Yeonjun knowing why he suddenly blushed. What? It's just a ... wolf? But deep down, he knew fully well that it was not 'just' a wolf. It was to be described in more detail as a werewolf.

The wolf noticed how tense the boy was under its gaze and looked in the opposite direction.

"T-thank you ... I guess," the boy said unconsciously, taking gentle steps toward his wardrobe.

While the boy quickly found some clothes, the wolf still could not help but see small glimpses of Yeonjun's well-trained upper body, which was visible. It quickly looked away again as the boy again took quick steps towards the bathroom to change.

When he finally fully dressed came out of the bathroom again, the wolf was still lying there. He gulped at the thought of approaching. He had no idea what to do. Part of him said he should just chase it away, but another part of him said he should let it stay.

Its green eyes shone beautifully as a contrast to its black fur, making the boy relax even more. The pleasant feeling attracted Yeonjun, and he slowly began to approach the big wolf. Step by step.

The black wolf looked intently at the boy and tilted his head slightly. Yeonjun's heart pounded into his chest as he now stood right in front of it. An urge to run a hand over its fur hit him, and he slowly and gently reached out his hand. The wolf immediately lowered its head a bit when it felt what the boy wanted.

When the hand came in contact with the soft black fur, a strong heat flared through the boy's body. Yeonjun gently brushed down the top of the wolf's head while he summarily looked at how it closed its eyes and tilted its head even more. A small smile rose on the boy's face and he knelt in front of it. This was not meant to happen at all, but right now he had no control over what he was doing. He just followed his heart.

The wolf opened its eyes again, causing Yeonjun to stop in his movements. The boy froze as the black wolf quietly leaned forward. He held his breath. The wolf's moist snout gently hit the boy's nose, and they both looked deep into each other's eyes. They both felt chemistry between them that could not really be described in words.

A hot sticky tongue hit Yeonjun in the face, but he did not move and let the wolf lick him. Little cute and sticky dog ​​kisses. It burned under the skin, but it was not an unpleasant feeling.

The wolf pushed to the boy, and Yeonjun understood the signal and lay down in bed. The black wolf rose itself from the place where it lay and walked with calm heavy steps towards the boy and lay down beside him. It laid its head down next to the boy's and looked at him with gentle eyes. The boy felt safe and slowly moved closer to it. He snuggled into the black wolf and he swore he saw it smile.

He reached for its black soft fur and held it while he closed his eyes. Yeonjun had no idea what he was doing. He only followed his heart.

The wolf's heart was beating slowly in time with the boy's. It liked the boy's presence and finally felt complete. Its heart had already decided who it belonged to.

🔥